Fifteen -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

A day after the whole fiasco of the Hightowers, the royal family had been interrupted and informed that the Velaryon Fleet had been spotted as well as three dragons.

The Targaryen sisters and Laena had excused themselves as they made their way to the garden. When the three spotted the three dragons they smiled all for a different reason. Laena had been the first to take off to the dragon pit, Rhaella following her telling them that they should wait for them here.

It seem Laena wished to disagree but said nothing as she waited for her mother and brother. It did not take long for them to arrive and when they did. Laena had run to her mother's side. A hug shared between mother and daughter and soon Laenor joined them.

Daemon wore the same crown as their last life making Rhaenyra laugh. "Come, father, waits for us in the throne room," Rhaenyra spoke as the six of them left. The throne room had been filled with every lord that recidented the Keep. It did not go unnoticed the absence of the hand by Daemon who could not help but look around looking for his brother's dog.

"You wear a crown?" Viserys spoke. "They name me King of the Steptones my King, but we all know there is only one true king!" Daemons grinned as he threw his crown to the floor. "Brother, I am glad you are back" Viserys spoke as he stood bringing his brother into a hug.

"And you cousin," Viserys laughed hugging Rhaenys much to her dislike. "A feast for us to celebrate the glory of My brother, and cousin" Viserys announced as the room erupted in claps for the pair. "For now, I must speak with the both of you" Viserys smile disappeared when they were away from the court.

"What is wrong?" Rhaenys asked. Viserys did not answer until they arrived at his bed chambers. No one was to interrupt them. "Due to some unseen things, the position of hand has opened." Daemon smirk.

"You finally opened your eyes and saw that Otto was nothing but a selfish cunt that work for no one but himself?" Viserys in no mood for this glared at his brother making Daemon go wide eye as he went back to being quiet.

"I know I have not been the best of family towards you Rhaenys, I pushed you away time and time again and I apologize cousin... I hope that you can take this and forgive me in a way. Rhaenys would you take the position of hand?" Rhaenys looked at him. Amuse in a way.

Rhaella, you have my entire thrust now. "It would be something, but do not believe that you are fully forgiven, cousin!" Daemon laughed as he pushed her, a grin on his lips as he congratulated his cousin. "That is all for now, we have a meeting to get to now before the feast!" Viserys spoke as the three made their way to the other side of the keep where both sisters waited for them.

Everyone stood as Viserys made his way in, Rhaella could not help but grin as he saw how powerful the three of them looked. The Dragon always had three heads after all.

"This will be a quick meeting, first all there has been a change in positions. Otto Hightower has been dismantled of his title of hand and has been given to my cousin Princess Rhaenys!" Everyone clapped some confused as they looked at one another at the sudden change.

"Dare I ask why?" Grant Maester Mellos spoke. "I will not explain my reasoning for such thing!" Viserys spoke. "Next on the list, have we heard of the houses?"

"We have, they should be arriving in a week's time my King," Lord Lyonell answered. "Have any of the men spoken?" Ser Harrold nodded no making viserys sigh. "If they do not wish to speak then cut their tongues, father!" Rhaella spoke. Everyone in the room looked at her.

"We were attacked, the heir to the throne and the spare... The eldest child of Lord Corlys. They deserve to be punished for their actions one way or another!"