Nine -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Rhaenyra walked through the halls of Storm End. Rhaella behind her as the two hurried to the dining room.

It did not take long for them to join the Baratheon family at breakfast. "Morning Princess. Hope your first night here was pleasant?" Lady Baratheon spoke.

"It was, thank you again for having us." Rhaenyra smiled. Rhaella offered them a smile before beginning to speak with Cassandra. Laena was seen visibly rolling her eyes.

"We will have a hunt tomorrow, would the two of you like to join us?" The two gave one another a look.

"I would," Rhaella spoke. "It has been long since I joined one!" She added. "As pleasing as it sounds, I would like Lady Cassandra to show me around." Rhaenyra smiled.

"I would like to join as well," Laena spoke.

"We will leave at sunrise then." Lord Baratheon spoke. Rhaenyra remained with Lady Jane Baratheon and her daughter Cassandra.

"Your sister seems lovely, she reminds me of your grandmother Princess Alyssa!" Jane smiled as she held onto Rhaenyra's hand.

"She's a handful sometimes...Lady Jane, why don't you show us around?" Rhaenyra asked as Alicent joined them.

The four of them left. Rhaenyra knew she needed Cassandra on her side. Rhaella had reassured her that Borros would be on their side this time. What was her sister up to? She did not know.

But as always she would trust Rhaella no matter what. "Princess, how does it feel to fly in dragon back?" Cassandra spoke bringing Rhaenyra out of her thoughts.

"I do not know how to explain it... it is something you have to experience to know how it feels." Rhaenyra confesses making Cassandra nod.

"I wish I had Targaryen blood so that I could claim my own dragon!" Cassandra confess. Rhaenyra laughed as she held her hand. "I should leave the three of you alone, do not bother the princess too much," Jane spoke before leaving.

"Now that Mother is gone, should we have some fun?" Cassandra whispered. Rhaenyra grin as for Alicent she gulp. "I do not believe we should do something reckless."

"Alicent, what is the fun of being careful?" Rhaenyra teased as she grabbed her hand following Cassandra through the halls.

That night the three girls came back covered in mud. "What in the gods were the three of you doing?" Harwin spoke as he gave them a towel.

"We were having fun away from the watchful eye of the court!" Rhaenyra laughed as the three of them made their way into her bed chamber.

"Tell me lady Alicent, you are Princess Rhaenyra's closest friend. Have you been in Dragon back?" Cassandra asked eager to hear.