- Past -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆
- Past -

Not a day ago news had reached them of the death of Lucerys. Her poor sister had been a mess since then. Not knowing that she would be next.

Rhaella walked through the halls of DragonStone. It had been four days since Baelon left. She had not been able to be there when he left she had been a mess those days. As she came to the council room a boy talked with Rhaenyra who pointed at her sister.

Rhaella had been told that Baelon's dragon had been spotted not far from DragonStone. The younger sister nodded as she took off. Rhaella ran through the halls.

Her pup, she did not know how she would tell him of the death of his sister. The two of them had been stuck to the hip since they were children. Oh her poor boy would be devastated.

He was now heir to Winterfell. He would not like it. She needed to be strong for her boy.

As she arrived at the beach Rhaella calmed herself. Telling herself that he would know that their Aly would be avenged and that one eye cunt would pay.

Looking at the dragon Rhaella knew something was wrong. One of Dharak's wings was burned and torn how had he managed to get himself and Baelon here she did not know. Her eyes scanned the dragon before her eyes landed on his big yellow one.

Dharak looked at her then she knew. Rhaella shook her head as her eyes traveled to where her pup should be when they finally landed on the body that was still chained to Dharak's back.

Rhaella ran to the dragon's side he did not growl like he would normally he simply lay there letting her get near him. Her son! Her caring Balon could not be gone she refused to believe such a cruel thing. Rhaella screamed falling into the sand. Her eyes there must be something wrong with them. Rhaella was historical her screams were the only thing that left her mouth as tears kept coming.

She shouted as she held herself. "My pup, my pup" Rhaella keeps thinking. No words would come out as she held herself for comfort.

Many guards had made their way to her side. Rhaenyra's own heart broke as she saw her sister. Her legs were quick as she kneeled in front of her Ella hugging her and taking her in her arms as she did when they were children.

"My son, my Baelon!" Rhaella finally cried. Her voice horse from her screams. Rhaneyra nodded as she held her not saying a word knowing none would help her.

Rhaella only let go of her sister when two of the knights got Baelon's burned body off his dragon. Once more the young dragon made eye contact with her, Rhaella cried she knew what he meant he was sorry, sorry for not protecting his rider, her child.

A sob left her mouth as she crawled to her son's side. She held him, and her caring Baelon fell apart in her arms. Rhaella's eyes widened more her head shaking as she tried to hold her son only for him to crumble at her touch.

"He was but 13" Rhaella cried. Her hands gripped his burned shirt, his body no more but ashes mixed with sand.

Rhaella had screamed asking the gods for this to be some kind of joke. She had lost two children in less than a week. She had asked to be left alone, her scries dying being mixed with the thunder that approached.

Looking up she smiled sadly at her son's mount. "You did a great job," Rhaella spoke as her own mount finally arrived to her own son. That day both mothers lost their secondborn.

Not a day later Rhaella had gotten news that Otto as well as many other knights had arrived at DragonStone.

Her heart still ached from the death of her first child which blinded her. Rhaella took off a whistle leaving her lips. That cunt dare showed his face here, it was his fault and his whore of a daughter that two of her children were killed. His fault his nephew was dead and all because of that one-eye cunt.

The moment she arrived in the courtyard her she-dragon waited for her already. Mounting Valaries Rhaella took off. Both mothers were out for blood, they had lost their children all thanks to one man and one house.

Rhaella could see Rhaenyra looking at a piece of paper. But the moment her eyes landed on that cunt she saw red. "Eat him" Valaries let out a roar as she dove down. The men below them had not been able to register what was happening as the shadow of King's landing fell upon them.

Valarie's teeth sank into the flesh of Otto Hightower. The knights around them fumbled back as the she-dragon took off once more. "Dracarys!" Rhaella shouted as the fire consumed the remaining knights.

Looking down Rhaella looked away from her sister. After that, both sisters would not see each other for many weeks.

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

- Another time skip next chapter