Twenty Six -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"If you wish to see some type of change for your people then you must make your father see what is going on!" Rhaenys told her not long ago. "You cannot just tell him, there are still vipers that will whisper to his ear... you must show him how Otto screw his people! Because if you do not that is a problem you will have to face once you are Queen! The council will refuse to see how screw kings landing truly is so you must trick them into seeing it for themselves!" And that is what Rhaenyra planned on doing.

Rhaenys was right if she wanted change for her people then her father had to see the horror his people lived in. Rhaenyra had called for the men of the council to meet her at the doors of the keep. One by one the council arrived including the king. They all gave Rhaenyra looks wondering why the princess had called them here. "We are to take a walk today!" Rhaenyra smiled as Ser Harrold gave the men cloaks to conceal their identities from the people of Fleas Bottom.

"Princess, why? This is a waste of time. We could be doing other things!" Tyland spoke as other men from the council nodded alongside him. "We must see what the people of this kingdom go through!" Rhaenyra smiled as they took off no one else said a word as Viserys agreed with his daughter. The walk there had been tiring for some of the men when they arrived at Flea Bottom everyone looked around in disgust others covered their noses at the foul smell coming from the streets.

Rhaenyra did not speak as she continued to walk until they made it to the worst part of Flea's bottom. Women and children walked through their own shit the smell unbearable to even Rhaenyra who tried not to throw up as she walked. Viserys could only stare in horror at what his people went through under his own nose and yet he had no idea this was happening to them. They only came to a stop when Rhaenyra stopped in front of a man.

Rhaenyra seemed to ask him some questions as the members of the council waited behind her an angry look on the man's face as he spoke to Rhaenyra before he turned to them. "My daughter a girl no older than 2 taken by the stranger because we do not have enough coin to take her to a measter! My son is sick as we speak because the king does not bother to see how we live! My own wife must work in a pleasure house in the silk streets so that we have enough food!" The man spoke.

"But the maester should not be asking for coin!" Viserys spoke as he turned to Mellos who looked anywhere but him. "Not ask for coin, perhaps you should remain them Ser! They ask for a gold dragon! Does it look like I have gold dragons on me?" The man asked tears leaving his eyes as he looked at Viserys. Viserys nodded as he turned to Ser Harrold ordering him to bring one of the apprentices to check out the kid.

"You must not worry, A maester should come and check your child no coin needed!" Viserys reassured the man as one of the gold cloaks stayed with the man as they made their way deeper into the town. Rhaenyra stopped at pleasure house making the man's face morph into disgust as they saw the woman. Once again Rhaenyra spoke with the woman asking questions as the men waited to see what the whore would say. "I am no whore, I work to provide my sibling food! While Prince Daemon got rid of some of the men and Lord Harwin is doing the same it is not enough!" The girl spoke.