Twenty Five -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Lyanna and Robert race one another in horseback threw the forest of Kings Landing. Robert laughed as Lyanna missed the target her arrow hitting the tree making her grunt as Robert hit it with ease. "It seems you are out of practice Lyanna!" Robert teased as Lyanna and he headed back to the keep.

"I am not out, I have to break into my new bow that is all..." Lyanna spoke a gift from one of the Lords in the keep. It was made from fine wood she would be a fool to not use it. Robert looked at her as if finally noticing she was not using her usual bow. "Princess Rhaella gifted you a new bow?" Robert asked knowing that Rhaella loves to give Lyanna and Lilith gifts for no reason.

Lyanna looked at him as she strapped her bow to the side of the saddle. "No, Lord Caswells son gifted it to me," Lyanna told him as Robert nodded his eyes going to the bow. He didn't say much after that making Lyanna raise an eyebrow. "I heard one of the Queen's ladies fancies you?' Lyanna asked trying to make small conversation.

"She is losing her time, I am not here to find a wife. I am here to protect Rhaella and the children." Robert spoke as he grinned taking off leaving Lyanna behind making her scream. "Cheater!" her own horse going after Robert and his own. The two made it to the keep laughing. "Has my brother sent letter of when he is to come back?" Lyanna asked. Robert looked at her "No, the last letter he sent was that the riot of one of the lesser houses by the wall did an incredible amount of damage" Robert informed her.

"Pathetic losers they do it once Rhaella leaves, if she was there they would not have done such thing!" Lyanna sneered making Robert nod. "He said that he might be back before Rhaella goes to the childbed... Your mother and sister will come" Lyanna smiled at that it had been far too long since she saw her mother and little Lilith. She missed the two greatly.

The two made it to the stables Lyanna's eyes followed Robert's body as he got off the horse with ease before he made his way to her side as he helped her down from her own horse making the girl look anywhere but him as she tried to hid her blush from the man.

His fingers dug into her side as he placed her down. "You do not have to do such thing, I am old enough to do it myself!" Lyanna smiled as she looked up to see Robert's eyes already on hers a smile of his own as he turned and left her making her laugh as she caught up to him.

The two were making their way to their own bed chamber for a much-needed bath when they were interrupted by a lord that Robert had yet to see. "Lady Lyanna!" He wasn't much older than Robert perhaps his own age or a year older.  "Lord Caswell!" Lyanna smiled before bowing to the man. "I see you like my gift!" The man smiled as his cheeks became a rosy color making Robert roll his eyes. "I did it is very nice but you did not have to do such things my Lord" Lyanna spoke. "Oh but-" The man was cut short when Robert spoke.