Twenty -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The following morning Rhaella had been called by her sister early in the morning the sun was not out yet as the two spoke in Rhaenyra's bed chamber, Harwin leaving the two be as he left to see everything was ready for the departure for later in the day.

"I spent a moon in the talks with the Martell about an agreement we both like and that would benefit the two of us... Baelon should wed Aliandra once both are of age." Rhaella went into more detail about what would be expected of Rhaenyra once she was Queen. "It was because of you that they pulled out of the war?" Rhaella nodded.

"And you do not know how hard it was for him to believe me, it was not until I told him of his uncle's betrayal. Lucky for me that happened days after I sent letter. I must add how did you manage to get mothers bed chamber?"

Rhaenyra laughed as she drank her tea. "I told Father that if my mother's room as well as others' stuff were not given to me I would take Harwin and fly to DragonStone and wed him and I would not be coming back" Rhaella nodded. "As for Alicent a room in Father's wing was given to her, closer for when he needs his needs taken care of" The two laughed. "You mean one of the small rooms that we would hide in when we were children?" Rhaella asked knowing those rooms were nothing compared to this one. "Indeed, the face that whore made, made my week, she and father got into an argument saying that she is queen and should be the one to get the room, not I... Then Rhaenys told her the only reason she was Queen was because she was warming up the king's bed for moons!"

A nock sounded making the two look up as Elinda made her way inside the room a soft smile on her lips as she bowed down to the two of them. "Everything is ready, we should be departing in an hour's time" Both girls nodded Rhaella smiling at the girl. "Thank you, Elinda. If you could get Lyanna for me" Elinda nodded as she left the room.

"With your court now the size of 30 ladies I should be adding one more for you" Rhaella spoke making Rhaenyra raise an eyebrow before being interrupted by Elinda, Lyanna, and an unknown girl. "This is Aelin, she is cousins with my future inlaws. She is a skilled warrior and midwife. She should be joining your ladies. She should protect you where Arkel is not able to" Rhaella smiled.

"Aelin," Rhaenyra smiled. "Princess," The girl smiled.

✧◦♚◦✧

It did not take long for all of them to be in the boat and on their way to DragonStone. Daemon, Laena, Laenor, Rhaenyra, and Harwin had left in Dragonback leaving behind Rhaella. The girl stayed outside with Baelon. The boy was attacked to her breast as Cregan and she spoke.

"I am still worried, your mother is fierce but while we and the wildings are now on good terms with us... I cannot help but worry Lilith she told me that they are becoming anxious" Rhaella spoke. "My sister is 3 years Rhaella for all we know she could be imagining things" Rhaella looked at him.