Three -

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Chaos erupted in the council, the heir to the throne long gone. Viserys only wished to be elsewhere he had just lost his wife and son in less than a day from one another. By his own hand no less.

He heard what everyone spoke of but he could care less. "The only one left is Daemon who is not fit to be King... Rhaenyra and Rhaella" The names of his girls finally brought him back. His sweet daughters he had taken their mother from them.

"They are women!" One of the men in the council spoke. "They are Targaryen, they are both more than worthy of ruling" Viserys spoke. Everyone in the council looked his way. "My daughter my firstborn Rhaenyra should be name heir at the end of this week. Send letter to every house that they are to be here and claim their loyalty to my daughter" Viserys spoke as he stood leaving the throne room with Ser Harrold behind him.

"Send for Rhaenyra, ask her to meet me where Balerion is kept" The older man nodded as he left.

Both sisters had been walking hand in hand through the gardens of the keep, their mother tongue falling with ease as they spoke. "Perhaps a flight tomorrow would do us both some good!" Rhaella spoke.

"Flying is the only thing you care about!" Rhaenyra laughed. "Do not speak when you do as well. If I remember right you wanted to fly in Dragonback and see the great" Their conversation was cut short when Ser Harrold appeared in front of the both. "Princess Rhaenyra your father wishes to speak with you!" Both sisters looked at one another it was time then. A nod was shared between the both before Rhaenyra left leaving Rhaella behind.

Rhaenyra arrived meeting her father standing in front of the skull of his dragon. The same talk that occurred in her previous life happened she had to bite her tongue to not quote what he would say next. The same excuse he had told her was said again. "I have waited years looking for an heir... What I fail to notice was that I already had one!" Viserys spoke. "Rhaenyra you are my heir... You are to be named my heir at the end of this week in front of every house" Rhaenyra nodded.

A hug was shared between the both before Rhaenyra left. A smirk on the girl's lips as she made her way to her bed chambers. When she arrived Rhaella waited for her in her bed. "Did he name you heir?" Rhaenyra nodded. "So it begins."

✧◦♚◦✧

For the next few days, the Keep was in chaos for the upcoming ceremony. Rhaella and Rhaenyra had been by each other side. Alicent would join them as much as she could. Both girls were never far from one another.

As the day came closer everything began to settle down. The whispers of people would echos through the hallways. They could not believe a woman was to be named heir to the throne. After all not long ago Rhaenys had been skipped just for simply being a woman and not having a cock.

The day of the ceremony both sisters looked at one another. "It's starts now."

"We are to make allies, many lords will bring their daughters, sisters" Rhaenyra spoke. "We must prevent them from taking what is ours!" Both sisters nodded.

"Lady Alicent of House Hightower!" Both sisters turn towards the doors of Rhaenyra's bed chamber. "Ella, Nyra" the young Hightower spoke. "Alicent!" Both sisters spoke.

"You must get dress Rhaenyra, your ceremony will be soon!" Alicent smiled as she went to the closet and took out the all-too-familiar dress. With the help of both girls, Rhaenyra was dressed. Looking at her Rhaella smiled sadly at her. She couldn't help but see her sweet mother in her older sister. "You look beautiful Sister" Rhaella confesses as she placed a strand of hair behind Rhaenyras ear.