PT. 1:Chapter 6 , Home at last.

It was later said that the new age, the 5th Epoch would be an age of peace, with the rebirth of the Shining Isle. It was also said that it would be an age of love, and kindness between the countries of Aerwiar.

The royal family, along with their companions, who were from now on highly respected, headed back to Anniera. Men and women, the former Fangs and Cloven, had already began rebuilding the Castle Rysen. It had only been a few days since the royal family had left to bring back the Throne Warden, but progress had been made. One full wing in the castle was nearly finished, so it provided space for people to stay in for the time being. Some of the new Annierans were already planting crops, and some Hollishmen and women had come from the Green Hollows to help. Among them were the O'Sally's. Some of Janner and Kalmar's friends from Ban Rona had come with their families to help also, so there were many familiar faces around. It was comforting for the Jewels to have some familiar faces.

One certain day, when all of the royal family was out helping plant crops, an Annieran came running to them. He brought news that a Kimeran ship was seen heading towards the Isle. Artham guessed that it was probably Gammon, bringing some Kimerans to help with rebuilding Anniera.

Days passed. Those days turned into months. Months turned into a whole year since Anniera had been reborn.

And the Jewels of Anniera were the ones who had accomplished all of that, with help from their fellow Annierans.

                                                    ...................................................................

PT. 2: Leeli's birthday (opening)

Janner sat on his bed, in his room, doing his T.H.A.G.S.. It was Leeli's 11th birthday, and Nia was having a small party, at Leeli's request. Janner had been put in charge of making sure that the party would be secure, with no risk of danger. So, as he did his work, he thought about what would be the right precautions.

A knock came to his door.

"Come in." 

In came Kalmar and Sara.

Janner smiled at Sara, while looking suspiciously Kalmar, who's face was smeared with some blue substance. Janner suspected that it was blueberry gooyballs.

"Kal, you ok?" Janner asked.

Kalmar wouldn't make eye contact. Janner looked at Sara with a confused face, but she only shrugged.

Janner looked back at his brother. "Please don't tell me you got into the blueberry gooyballs."

Kal shifted where he was standing as Sara sat next to Janner.

Janner sighed. "Kal! Those were for Leeli's birthday party!"

"I know!" Kal blurted. "But, well it was like they were calling me!"

Janner and Sara rolled their eyes at Kal's excuse. 

"I wish that you would control yourself when it came to food." Janner said.

Kal shook his head. "Nah, it's too hard."

"Not really." Sara said.

"To you."

Kal looked at Janner. "Now what?"

"Well, first off, you'd better go tell Ma what you did." Janner replied.

Kalmar sighed, then left the room, with Janner and Sara following.