Chapter 35

A/N: YAYY I UPDATED!!!!

And now I'm obsessed with Wake Me Up by Avicii.

Also I feel like listening to Hey Brother by Avicii would fit this chapter, don't know why lol.

....

Everyone in the castle was very excited.

Today was the day of the wedding!

Janner sat in the makeshift men's changing room, getting dressed in his royal outfit for the wedding. Kalmar, Artham, and Thorn were with him, helping him get ready and dressing themselves while at it.

"You ready to get married, old man?" Kal asked, grinning.

Janner nodded quickly.

"You don't seem nervous." Artham pointed out.

"Well, I'm actually not," Janner replied.

"That's good." Artham said.

"I heard most guys on their weddings are super nervous." Thorn pointed out.

"Well, I'm not most guys," Janner chuckled. "I'm not nervous one bit."

"Were you nervous on your wedding, uncle Artham?" Kal asked.

Artham nodded. "A little. I had just gotten Arundelle back after years of not seeing her, so I was. But then, I was nervous around her all the time."

Janner nodded. "I get that. After I was brought back, I was super nervous around Sara."

Kal nodded. "That's an understatement."

Everyone but Janner laughed.

"Alright, I think we're all ready." Artham said. "We can head to our positions now."

////

"So, you ready to get married to my brother?" Leeli asked. All the women were in the makeshift women's changing room that was built by where the wedding would be held.

Sara nodded. "Oh, I've been ready for years."

All the women laughed.

"I remember my wedding day." Nia said, her eyes growing distant. "I was a nervous wreck, but also insistent that the ceremony speed up so we could be married already."

Arundelle smiled. "I remember that too. You kept complaining about how everything was going too slow."

"Well it was!" Nia exclaimed, earning a laugh from everyone.

"So, are you nervous, Sara?" Arundelle asked.

Sara shook her head. "Nope, not at all."

"That's good, it shows how sure you are in your decision to marry Janner." Nia said smiling.

Sara nodded.

"Looks like we're all ready." Leeli said, looking around at everyone.

All the women nodded.

"Now you just need to meet up with Artham, then we'll be ready." Arundelle pointed out.

Sara nodded.

"I'll go grab uncle Artham and tell him we're ready." Leeli said, heading out of the room.

Nia smiled at her daughter as she left. "Well, the rest of us can take our places outside. You'll be okay if we leave you here?" She asked Sara.

Sara nodded. "I'll be fine, and it should only be a couple of minutes till Artham gets here."

Arundelle, Galya, (A/N: I kind of forgot about Galya till now LOL) and Nia then left the room.

After a few minutes, Artham knocked on the door then came in. He smiled at Sara. "So, are you ready for a wedding?"

Sara grinned and nodded. Then she took his arm and they started out.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT, I'VE BEEN SHORT ON WRITING INSPIRATION.