18

a/n: hello everyone! i just wanted to tell you that i've posted a soundtrack for this story and also a bunch of visuals that i think you'll enjoy. they're at the beginning, right after the prologue, in case you want to check them out and then come read this new chapter. <3 thank you so much for reading, voting and your sweet comments and reactions. i love reading everything! enjoy the chapter. <3

-------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
topper comes to a train robbery in bermuda shorts and flip flops

I have to admit I was wrong. Having power is so much fun, now I get why John B loves all the attention. This is fantastic. I feel like the main character in all those books I read back in 2014 to 2015 - leading a revolution, being the chosen one, the leader of a gang of thieves-

"I can't see shit." Blondie complains next to me. "You think Topper may have a flashlight in his truck?

We're both standing on top of an unmoving train. Us girls are the first to climb up the train. Pope is next, and I know JJ is coming next. I frown, looking back trying to see where Topper went.

"Where's the idiot, anyway?" I ask, twisting my mouth.

"I'm right here." JJ raises his hand, standing next to Pope, leaning in from the other side of the line, waving at me.

Pope shakes his head and pats his back supportively, "Surprisingly enough, she wasn't talking about you."

"Oh," JJ drops his hand, "Topper stayed back with the car."

"I can't believe he actually agreed to the robbery." I truly am surprised.

"I can't believe we agreed to this." Sarah says, looking at our immense view of trains in front of us.

"Alright, guys, we've stolen worse things than this. We got this." I try to remain positive and supportive.

"Yeah, but, there's like 1 000 trains here. How are we gonna find it?" Kiara worries.

"Well, we know it's car 750X on the track to Raleigh."

"Yeah, so now we just gotta find it."

"Well," Kiara replies to Pope and JJ, "News flash, we're not getting out of here unnoticed with a giant cross."

"We won't have to. We can nab it somewhere further in the country."

"Alright, and how do we stop the train to nab it?" I say, glancing at Pope. "Any ideas?"

"Leave that to me." JJ speaks, making us all whip our heads at him.

"How you gonna do that?" Cleo is the first one to speak.