the author's thank you letter

Well, here we are again.

It feels so weird to say goodbye to all of you again. At least for a while! 

Because we'll see each other when S4 of OBX gets to us!

I, again, can't find the words to thank all of you who take time to read the words I write on this silly blank page. It truly blows my mind. 

BRIZO is almost at 1 million reads, and BRIZO 2 is at 55.4K, which, again, sound crazy to me. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

As you all may know, because I've said it before, BRIZO started as a way to distract myself from watching Outer Banks for the millionth time. It worked! But it was so much more than that. 

Outer Banks came to us in the middle of a global pandemic, and I don't know if it was the same to you, but to me this show was kind of a salvation. It allowed me to take a deep breath, and keep going until it all got better.

Therefore, these characters are very close to my heart. Being able to bring Brizo to life is just mindblowing. And the fact that you all seem to love her as much as I do... I don't know. It just makes my heart jump inside my chest! 

Brizo is my silly little girl. She can do no wrong. I'll love her forever. I love writing about her.

So, once more, I thank you for reading the words I once believed no one would read. You guys are the best! Thank you.

Until season four arrives, I invite you to reread this story, to write on the comments about your favorite chapter, your favorite quote, your favorite moment... I love to read all of your thoughts!

I thinks that's all for now... 

Thank you again. 

I'll see you guys on the next chapter. xx

-CIRCE