Viv x Beth

Beths POV
I smile looking at the text I just got and surely Jen and Steph had seen that smile aswell. 'Whose got you smiling like that then?' Jen asked curious. Steph then puts her chin on my shoulder as she comes up behind me as I'm sitting on the sofa and reads the message.

Vivianne
Viv: Hey are you ok to take me home today. If your busy that's ok I'll just catch a ride with Katie or catch a taxi or something. Xx

'Our girls crushing hard' Steph says laughing. 'You've been acting so happy around her lately you gonna make a move?' Jen questioned. I shrugged my soldiers knowing that Steph and Jen knew I would never make the first move. I may be an outgoing extrovert but that's not in relationships. When I'm in a relationship or crushing on someone I'm just as shy as a toddler on there first day at school.

//time skip to end of training and you have agreed to take viv home//

'Thanks for this again' viv says making me smile. 'No worries honestly, you make my rides home so much better.' I say truthfully not getting a reply I turn to look at her and see her hiding he blush with her hands. 'Is the goat shy?' I say teasingly. 'Only around you' viv replies causing me to blush this time.
//time skip they get to vivs house//

We pull up to vivs house I turn the engine off to say goodbye. I look at viv and she kisses me. It may sound cliche but my stomach felt like it suddenly hosted a bunch of butterflies. We laugh it off and she gets out the car. I then drive away with one thought in my head. God I love that girl.