Vivs acl

A/n I keep seeing vids of when viv did her acl and now she's back it won't make me cry so here we go.

Beth's pov:

I just saw viv go down. It's obvious she's crying. People has surrounded her. If I was on the pitch I'd be with her right now. But I'm not. So I just guess I'll wait til she comes off. I hobbled down to pitch side jen helping me. I watch on worry evident in my face.
"She'll be okay pal." Jen says to me but I'm so out of it. I keep looking on to my girlfriend on the stretcher getting carried off. Eventually she's off the pitch and the medics put her on wheels. I hobble next to the stretcher towards the medical room. Most of the people then left. I sat down next to the bed they had placed my future wife on.
"Heyy meisje shh" i soothe my sobbing girlfriend. I sit on the side of her bed letting her rest her head on my lap as she sobs quietly into it.
"I'm missing the World Cup." She speaks.
"What matters now is that you're okay. We can worry about the World Cup later mijn meisje." It's a bit cold so I grab my jumper and cover viv with it as I stroke her hair gently. I hear the team come in but I make sure to say to the medic to not let them in here. I can tell Vivi doesn't want anyone here right now apart from me. And the medic well she doesn't have a choice with the medic.
"Viv we have called an ambulance it will be here shortly." The medic says and Vivi nods tears still in her eyes.
"Shall I go get our stuff?" I ask her quietly.
"Please stay." She silently begs I nod and ask the medic who gratefully goes without hesitance.
"I heard it snap Beth." She says to me in pieces and I continue comforting her. We can hear the arguing of our team with the medic. They want to come in but viv has made it evident she doesn't want them in here at the moment.
"What if they get in? I don't want them to see me like this." She starts getting herself worked up again.
"Shh they won't get in and if they do you don't need to worry seeing you like anything. You look gorgeous." I say making her smile for a second as she continues breathing in the pain relief.
"I love you."

A/n: tell me if y'all want a part 2? Sorry for not updating life's pretty hectic atm.

⚠️You don't need to finish reading this a/n just a vent abt life. ⚠️

My brothers always been mates w leah but I've never spoken to her before but Friday her and fucking Lia Walti was at my house! Lia was picking Leah up as Leah didn't have a car but I got forced to be polite and go downstairs and they started fucking talking to me. Then they started asking ne abt family and I didn't wanna trauma dump so just said I didn't wanna talk abt it and they looked so sympathetic honestky and then my brother started trauma dumping going on abt how my dad and brother both died in war and how my cousin died and how most footy teams did min silence for her. Then he went on abt not having a mum and him basically raising me like why the fuck would u say that to two footballers. Anyway he was on abt a day he couldn't get me from skl so Lia and Leah fucking offered to pick me up Monday and I accepted. So on Monday I walk out and they are there! I was dying that car ride. Anyway remembrance is Sunday but my skl had to do something today. And it was a list of ppl reading off names of people around my area who died in war. And they read my ducking father and brothers name out! Like why on Earth! I had everyone look at me as I walked out of lesson about to punch a wall. Luckily teacher let me go out to astro to cool off. Then Sunday is remembrance and I am so not looking forward to it cause I'm going to have to remember the grief I went through. Like the day I had soldiers knock at my door. AND TWICE?! Anyway if you read this far thanks I guess but you didn't have to. Sorry for venting just needed to get it off my chest.