Shes already got one thanks

Beth's POV
I was currently at a festival. Joined along by Steph, Jen, Viv, Katie and a few other Arsenal girls. At the minute I'm chilling with Steph and Jen while Katie and Viv are off somewhere. Don't ask me where I have no idea. It was my time to go up and get drinks. I got the gals orders then went up to the bar. On my way there (this is all outside by the way) I get stopped by a man looking around 20 odd with a microphone in his hand and a camera pointed at him. I say camera I mean iPhone but anyway. He turns to me and starts asking me questions.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks causing me to laugh.
"No." I say.
"Right can we go find you one?" He asks again.
"Sorry mate it's still a no." I respond.
"Come onn. What about my guy mason." he says pointing to the camera man.
"Nothing against you mason it's still a no." As I say this I feel someone out there arm around me.
"Oi where's you missus?" Someone I soon recognise to be Gio Queiroz says.
She has definitely been spending to much time with Katie. I know she's just mimicking Katie at this point but her accent is good so I don't complain.
"Off somewhere with Katie." I say and she nods.
"Whose this?" She says referring to the two guys.
"Some dude wants to find me a boyfriend." I say while laughing.
"You know she's gay right?" Gio says.
"Nah." The interviewer says.
"Suprise!" I say.
"Shall we find you a girlfriend then?" He asks. At that moment I feel arms go around my waste and I don't even need to look up to realise who it is.
"She's already got one thanks." Viv says. The interviewer looks shocks and just walks away the guy with the phone following him.