Double Date

Beth's POV

Right now I'm in a hotel lobby. Me and Jen came up with this idea ages ago that we should go to a hotel in England during the World Cup and we should both bring our girlfriends. Well that's what's happening now. Me and viv on one sofa Jen and Amber on the one next us.
"Hey Beth guess what?" Jen asks me.
"What?"
"Guess who Ambers favourite player is?" She says and Amber hits her and smirks. "You."
"You sure? I thought Amber had taste." Viv buts in. The other two laugh and I just look at her annoyed as she hugs me. Then we continue talking about all sorts. After a while Viv decides to lay down on the sofa her head rested on my lap.
"She alright?" Jen mouths to me and I nod.
"Just tired."
"There such a cute couple." Amber whispers to Jen.
"I know. At training their all tough you don't realise how soft they are when they get home." Jen whispers back just loud enough for Beth to hear.
"I'm not soft. My girl might be but I'm not." I whisper to the couple.
"Just using the words my girl makes you a guaranteed softie." Amber whisper laughs. I smile.
"On that note I better get this one up to our room." I laugh quietly.
"Need any help?" Jen asks me.
"I'm good. Night guys."
"Night."
"Night."

And as I walk away I hear one more whisper.
"I like the new name lievard. And thanks for carrying me."