Everything all at once

THIRD PERSON

"Okay viv you look good. As long as their is no pain at all and you stop if their is I give you the all clear to join in on the training matches tomorrow." Viv smiles at this news. Thanking the physio before walking out. She enters the hall and is immediately met by jens strong Scottish accent.
"Hey viv when you due?" Viv just looks at Jen questionably.
"Hey it might be Beth don't go assuming Jennifer!" Katie shouts from the other side of the room laughing. Viv ignores them not knowing what's going on. She grabs her tray of food and goes over to an empty table. She just wants a bit of privacy right now. She just heard the fact that she will be back playing contact. Well training but still. And her whole team is on about someone being due. The only person who knew viv was finding out what was up with her knee today was Beth. And it seems Beth is still doing an interview. Well not anymore as a small bubbly blonde walks into the hall. She gets a few similar shouts but laughs as she walks straight over to viv. The other girls look on questionably but don't say anything. They know they're together but viv never normally sits alone and Beth never normally ignores everyone else to just go talk to her.
"What's up? How'd it go?" Beth whispers knowing viv hadn't told anyone yet.
"I don't know." Viv whispers back.
"What do you mean you don't know?" Beth asks. Viv then gestures to the team onlooking. Beth grabs her hand and takes her out. They go outside and that's where vivs lip starts quivering.
"Hey it's okay. Come on let's sit." They both sit on a bench.
"Uhm so the physio said I could join in with the games tomorrow but uh.." viv starts.
"What's the matter darling?"
"I don't know I just it's like I just thought that when I got that news I'd be so happy and excited but really I'm terrified Beth. What if I do the training game and I don't know rupture it again. I know it's unlikely but..." Beth stops viv from rambling. Viv has started properly crying right now. A few of the girls have walked outside but seeing viv balling her eyes out and Beth comforting they walk back in.
"Shh meisje just breathe." Eventually viv calms down. She still places her head on Beth's shoulder though and Beth keeps an arm around her protectively.
"It's normal to worry my love. But I'm telling you now that you rupturing it again is a very very low possibility. If it hurts I'm sure the physio already told you this but just stop." Beth wipes vivs tears away with her thumb and kisses her head.
"I love you." Viv says getting all shy now and hiding her head in Beth's shoulder. Beth kisses her head again.
"I love you too. Now come on let's go finish our food before the greedy pigs eat it all." Viv agrees but knowing that the girls saw her crying earlier hesitates a bit.
"What if they say something?" Viv says starting to worry again.
"Then I'll shut them up." Beth says protectively. Beth puts her arm around viv and viv melts into it. They walk into the hall and there's a few girls who stare but nothing much. Viv goes to the table she was sat at before and Beth gets her own food making her way to that table aswell. Some of the girls message Beth.
"Is she okay?" Steph texts and it's obvious that the answer Beth gives the whole table will hear.
"She will be." Beth replies back. You can see Steph show the table her phone and they all look over at the couple. A few looking sympathetic a few confused. That's when some of the girls come over trying to distract viv from whatever made her sad earlier.
"Alright so whose pregnant?" Jen says as she and Katie walk over to their table pulling out seats and sitting down.
"What you mean?" Beth asks and that's when Katie pulls out a clip of vivs phone interview. Beth and viv watch it viv smoking a little bit and Beth laughing.
"Well what's it about?" Katie asks.
"My brothers girlfriend is pregnant." Viv says. She doesn't say it with much pizaz but she still isn't feeling the best.
"That explains a lot." Jen says as she pulls Katie away laughing. Viv just smiles a bit as she twirls her food around with the fork. She still hasn't ate anything.
"You've gotta eat meisje." Beth says.
"What if that's how I ruptured it eating alot." Viv suggests and Beth shakes her head.
"No. I know what your thinking and stop it now. Eat. You know how it was done it is nothing to do with what you ate." Viv sighs talking a mouthful of noodles.
"Good." Eventually viv eats all her food.
"I might go lay down in the chill room." Viv says and Beth nods.
"Text me if you need anything. Even if it's just a hug, kiss or a bottle of water.

———-
Thanks for all the suggestions.

I'll take as many as possible

Updating a lot more now