Pleasee

Beth's POV

I'm at training right now. Vivs at home still recovering from her surgery but she will be in tomorrow so that's always good. As I'm sat on the medic table scrolling aimlessly through my phone I hear some voices. Recognisable voices.
"There's out girl." Jen says as she enters and sits on the end of the bed. Steph is also there.
"What's up sushi crew?" I ask.
"Where's your missus been lately?" Jen asks. The team does not know that viv had to encounter another surgery and viv doesn't want them knowing.
"Uhm she's just been a bit sick." I lie.
"Alright tell her we hope she gets better. Anyway skip to the point we need you to convince viv to do a TikTok." Steph says and I laugh.
"Why?" I ask.
"After that last TikTok where viv was in it by accident the fans won't rest. They have started tagging me in every video with the same comment we need viv. Every video of mine the top comment is always something to do with viv in a TikTok. " Jen rambles.
"Beth pleasee we've gotta give the fans what they want and out of everyone your most likely to convince her." Steph says cutting Jen off.
"Look. I'm not promising anything. But I will try." I say rolling my eyes and laughing. The girls take that as they walk off smiling. That's when I pull my phone out and text the love of my life.

The girls were asking about you. x

You didn't say anything about the surgery did you?

Of course I didn't. They also asked me to do something.

What? x

Convince you to do a TikTok.

No chance.

Please.

Nope. x

For me.

We will see.

I love you.

I love you too.

In the afternoon

Im home with viv right now and Steph and Jen are here aswell. What she said is she'd be in a TikTok. She doesn't want to do anything. She doesn't want to say anything. She doesn't want to act like anything. The girls have agreed to that. So the TikTok we're gonna film is a talking TikTok. Except when I'm talking I'm gonna be sat with viv. Viv is gonna be watching the tv. And I'm gonna be cuddled up to her while saying my line. I'm fine with it. Vivs fine with it. Stephs fine with it. Jens fine with it. And hopefully the fans will be fine with it too.

"Your on the phone with your girlfriend she's upset." Steph says.

"She's going off about something that you said." Jen says.

"But she doesn't get your humour like I do." I say cuddled up to viv.

"I'm in my room it's a typical Tuesday night." Steph says.

"I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like." Jen says.

"But she'll never know your story like I do." I say.

"She wears short skirts!" Steph shouts.

"I wear t-shirts!" Jen shouts.

"Shes cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers!" I shout.

"Dreaming bout the day where you wake up and find." Steph says.

"Watch yo looking for has been here the whole time." Jen says.

Then it's just a bit of music where it's me pretending to be on the instrument while my body is pressed against viv and vivs arm is around me. When Jen cuts the video Jen and Steph start shouting praises to viv.
"Shouldn't be thanking me should be thanking her." She says laughing. I just dig my head into her more.
"Ok well we're gonna see our selves out you guys keep being cute see you tomorrow. Oh and I'm glad your feeling better viv!" They yell walking out. Viv looks at me confused.
"You missed today cause you weren't very well." I say and she laughs before kissing my gently.
"I love you."