Babysitters

Beth's POV

"Hey baby. Mitchy asked if we can look after Innes today. She's doing some sort of interview and Ivan is at work." Viv says to me.
"Of course we can." I reply with a smile. "I love her."
"We all love her." Viv responds. Then there's a knock at the door. "Probably them." Viv says.
"I'll get it then. You stay there I don't want you to injure that knee more then it already is." When I say this I see viv roll her eyes. Most people have heard about her surgery now. But viv has been quick to let everyone know that they don't need to make a fuss about her. I need to though.
"Hey Mitch." I say to my friend as I open the front door.
"Hey Beth. Thank you for this again I know it's quite quick notice." She says.
"No problem. Besides I couldn't ever say no to a free best mate." I laugh.
"Here then. Be good baby I will see you later." Em says as she hands me innes. Innes waves back and then settles comfortably into my arms. I shut the door then walk inside.
"Here she is." I say to viv as we walk into the living room.
"Hey innes." Viv responds sweetly. Innes waves. She then proceeds to pick up my bucket hat off my head and place it on. I laugh and place her down onto the sofa.
"You hungry kid?" I ask Innes.
"Nope! Mama let me stop at McDonald's." She says proudly.
"Wow. Only big girls get McDonald's." Viv says to her.
"I am a big girl!" She says in response.
"No your not." Viv argues sweetly.
"Yes I am! Look how big I am!" She shouts as she stands up with a massive grin on her face.
"Oh wow. I guess I was wrong. Look how big she is Beth." Viv says as she now has a 2 year old swinging off her arm and using her as a climbing frame. Then Innes finally finds comfort on vivs lap. I sit down next to her. I get the remote and starts flipping through Netflix.
"What do you wanna watch in?" I ask her.
"PEPPPAAA!" She yells making me deaf.
"Peppa it is then." Viv says laughing. I put peppa pig on Netflix. That's when viv tells me something shocking.
"I've only watched peppa pig a few times and that's when i was with Innes. Before that I've never even heard of it."
"Your joking right?" I ask her.
"Ha nope." That's when Innes puts her finger to her lips.
"Shhh." We look at her then she starts laughing hysterically. "MAMAS COACH DOES THAT!" She yells. She then jumps up and runs over on to me. Using my leg she climbs down off the sofa. She runs around our small house. Eventually she finds something. It's one of my t-shirts.
"HELP ME!" She yells. She definitely had some sugar earlier. I help her place the shirt over her head. She puts my hat back on. And then she starts laughing again.
"PICA TIME!" She shouts. Lucky for me I've learnt what she means now. I grab my phone and set it down infront. I pose and she poses too. Taking selfies.
What an eventful day and it hasn't even been an hour yet.