Rowdy on the pitch

Beth's POV

We're playing Man U right now. Aoife Mannon has the ball and viv slides to get it. Under pressure Aoife passes the ball but then gets clattered by viv. No where near a bad challenge. Clear to everyone just mistimed. But my girlfriend as pure as ever still gets up to go apologise. Except on her way stupid Millie Turner comes out of nowhere.
"MIEDMA THE FUCK YOU DO THAT FOR!" She screams pushing my girlfriend.
"I'm really sorry it was an accident I'm just about to go apologise." She says back trying to de escalate the situation.
"Yeah yeah just because you think your the best doesn't mean you get to do what you want!" Millie is being so stupid right now.
"I know I can't do what I want and I know I'm not the best."
"Awh yeah fuck you." Millie then swings for my girlfriend getting her right in the face. Viv drops immediately. You can tell she also smacks her head when she hits the ground. I see Millie look guilty as she sees what's just happened to my girlfriend but she has no right. I run up to her shoving her.
"SHE WAS TRYING TO APOLOGISE BITCH." I yell at Millie.
"CHILL IT WAS JUST IN THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT!"
"THATS A RED REF! SHE JUST PUNCHED HER ROUND THE HEAD! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT?!" I say getting closer to her that's when I feel Lia and Katie holding me back.
"Beth BETH STOP! Viv wants you go GO." I turn to go to my girlfriend but not before whispering something in Millie's ear.
"You better hope she's okay." Millie rolls hers eyes. I walk over to viv. The medics have her surrounded though I can't get to her.
"Where's Beth?" I hear viv whisper as she's crying. I see one of the medics look around then her eyes lock with mine.
"Everyone create a space. Viv Beth's here." People make a space for me to sit nicely next to her. I see her trying to open her eyes and her hand trying to find mine.
"Heyy shh I'm here liefe." I hold her hand.
"Yo-you didn't hurt her did you." She is always worrying about other people.
"No though I should of." I am tracing little patterns on her hand soothing her crying.
"I shouldn't of tackled her like that." Viv starts spiralling.
"It's okay. She had the ball when you went for it. Your fine my love." I see Man U and arsenal players around surprised at how calm my girlfriend has become now I'm next to her.
"I don't want to come off." I laugh at her sentence.
"There's no way in hell I'm letting you stay on. No matter if jonas said you could play I wouldn't let you." I say this firmly. Viv laughs slightly.
"You worry darling." She states.
"Yeah I do." I repeat I love this girl with all my heart!