Truth or Dare

A/n- this story is going back a little to when Katherine Kuhl and Gio Queiroz joins arsenal on there first day

Beth's POV

Jonas just told us to make the newbies welcome. Even if he didn't tell me I'd still do it.
"Baby ima go talk to the new chicks." I say to viv kissing her as I walk past her. She smiles into the quick kiss and says okay before we walk into our separate directions.
"Hey girlies, can I sit?" I ask the two as they sit looking nervous. They both nod and I sit down.
"Your Beth Mead." Gio says her weird mix of accents clear.
"Am I? I didn't realise that." I joke causing the two girls to loosen up.
"I'm Katherine and that's Gio." Katherine says.
"Nice to meet you. What you doing?" I ask them.
"We were just about to start playing truth or dare." Gio says and I laugh.
"I'm in." God this could get dangerous real quick.

We've been playing for quite a while now.
"Truth or dare Beth." Gio asks me.
"Dare." I say quickly.
"I dare you to go and kiss a teammate." She says smugly laughing with Katherine.  "On the lips."  There such children.
"Easy." I respond leaving them shocked. I look around and see viv talking to a few other girls. I walk over and sit on her lip giving her a quick kiss on the lips. She smiles as I pull away and looks at me confused.
"What was that for?" She smirks.
"Truth or dare." I reply smirking back.
"Of course it was. Go on then go back to playing I'll chat with you later." Viv says before giving me one last kiss and I walk away.
"You two are too cute!" Katherine says in awe.
"You really are? We only dared you to kiss her once!" Gio speaks.
"She's my girlfriend I kiss her enough." I flex and the two girls just laugh the shock off. They obviously didn't realise we were together.