Parents

A/N: so so sorry for not updating in ages. life has being going full circles recently. I am back on the pitch since acl but I've not played any games yet. my older brother has just got signed for arsenal u21s lucky sod. he has already met Beth, Laura and Teyah and you know what he said?
"My sister is such a big fan of you she knows everything about you!" Isn't that just really weird. Anyway gonna write now.

Vivs POV

Listen if you're ever thinking about adopting a 2 year old think again. Me and Beth have just adopted a little girl. Her name is Ziya. She's got blonde hair and blue eyes. She is so sweet. She's shy. She's obsessed with football and princesses. However her favourite film is lion king? Now you might be thinking we're regretting adopting Ziya. But no that's impossible we love Ziya as if we have known her since birth. The problem is she's hard work. It's 12:00 today lunch time. Beth js supposed to be going out for lunch with Jen and Steph today. However beth is asleep as Ziya kept us up all night. Ziya is awake. Playing with all her toys on the carpet infront of the tv. That's when I hear the doorbell go. I start to walk over and I can see Ziya look over. I open the door and no surprise jen and Steph.
"Hey guys." I whisper not wanting to wake Beth who is fast asleep.
"Hey viv." Jen says.
"Sorry guys but Beth is passed out upstairs. Zi kept us awake all night." I say. They nod understandably.
"How about we stay here and help out for a bit? We can help cook clean babysit you can go upstairs and fry and get some sleep too." Steph says and Jen nods.
"Thanks guys but I can't ask you to do that. I'm fine really." As I say this I yawn.
"Your not asking we're offering." They say and I sigh.
"Wake me if anything happens." I say and they nod. I kiss Ziya on the head. I go upstairs and enter mine and Beth's room. I shut the door and place on some pyjamas. As I lay in bed I cuddle up to Beth. She cuddles up to me too. And for the first time in ages I have a sleep.