Happy 1 year

Beth's POV
I wake up to the banging of drums and the sound of music flooding my ears. I hear the singing of songs and the thumping of footsteps.
"Morning you." I hear the grouchy voice from behind me say. I just smile and lean into her embrace.
"How long have you been up?" I ask her.
"Not long. 10 15 minutes." The woman beside me says.
"Happy 1 year." I say as I get closer to her. Engaging with the so familiar scent I love.
"Happy 1 year darling." Viv says as she kisses me on my forehead.
"We're gonna have to get up soon love." I say to viv as she shakes her head.
"Maybe later." She says softly as it is clear she's still very tired.
"Nope come on up!" I say as I stand up and try to pull her up.
"I can be heavy when I want to." Viv says.
"And I can be stubborn when I want to. If you don't get up no kisses or hugs for a week." I say and viv shoots straight out of bed.
"You couldn't resist yourself from me. But I'm not taking any chances." Viv says as she kissed me softly.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too." She replies.

Vivs POV

A couple of hours later and we're watching pink. Well really me and Lars are watching Beth scream the lyrics of pink along with Leah and Alex.
"You really love her don't you?" Lars says to me.
"More than anything." I reply within a Millisecond.
"Your a cute couple." He says.
"Thanks." I reply.
Then I see beth walking towards me as a softer song comes on. A much slower song and the screaming stops. And all we can hear is the new artist with a guitar and a soft soft voice.
"Dance with me baby." Beth says.
"You know I don't dance." I respond.
"Pleasee." Beth says.
"One song." I say as I get up.
"She's really got you wrapped around her finger." Lars says as I walk away with the love of my life. The song comes on and beth just turns in my arms.
I put my arms around her waste as we just sway silently listening to the music and enjoying each overs body heat.
"Best anniversary so far." Beth says.
"Better than all your Christmases?" I ask.
"They're not anniversaries?" Beth replies.
"Yeah they are. The anniversary of Jesus Christ's birth." I say.
"Just shut up and kiss me." Beth says fed up with me. I kiss her on the lips then I hear whistling. I turn to see Alex and Leah. Of course.
"Ooo. You kissing your girlllfrieeenddd." Leah slurs. It's clear she's drunk.
"Yeah I am." Beth says smiling still wrapped up in my embrace.
"You two are so cute." A not as drunk Alex says.
"I know we are." I reply.