Team Bonding

Beth's POV

It's team bonding tonight at Kim's house as she's the captain. I think literally everyone is going. Not gonna lie even with me not playing matches my life's been busy so the girls who were playing. Wow. This team bonding is really really in need. The only thing Jonas has said is no alcohol or any illegal substances as we have a game tomorrow. The dress code if you can even call it that is tracksuits and comfy clothes. For me that normally means shorts and one of vivs hoodies or shirts. As she's taller then me there just oversize. Viv is right now asleep on the sofa and we have to leave in 15 minutes so I wake her up.
"Hey baby. We have to leave for that team thing in 15 minutes ima start getting changed now." I say and she nods.
"I'll be up in 5." She replies as she rubs her eyes to adjust to the light. Like I said before I put on a pair of black shorts and put on one of vivs Netherlands shirts.
"Nice shirt." She says as she walks in.
"Thanks. Chose it myself." I wink as she laughs and opens her wardrobe. Viv puts on a tracksuit and then we head out. As we arrive at Kim's we see loads of cars. Guess we're the last ones. Viv parks up then we climb the stairs to Kim's door. I knock twice and then Katie opens the door and lets us in.

We walk into the living room and the first thing I hear is Jens accent.
"Nice shirt Beth." She says and that makes everyone look at it. I shoulda known.
"Thanks." I smugly say as I spin around to the whistles and cheers of my teammates. Then I go and sit on the edge of a chair next to Jen and Steph.
After a while of people just talking Katie announces very loud that she's bored.
"Let's put a film on then." Kim suggests and everyone agrees. I go and get a glass of water but when I get back I notice there's no room on any of the seats.
"Guess Beth is sitting with the youngsters on the floor  this time." Katie calls out laughing.
"Not a chance." I say as I walk over to the sofa viv is laid on and get on with her.
"Sometimes I forget there a couple!" Katie says laughing.