The goat pt2

Georgias POV

Me and Keira are right now sat at the table trying to work out what Leah meant. She told us to ask them and that she's not saying nothing but ask them what.
"They could be dating!" Keira exclaims.
"Beth an The Goat. No way. Beth's already dated a Dutch you don't think she'd date another one?" I say.
"I'm not sure." Keira says.
Leah is right now doing captain duties well that's what she says she's doing but I'm pretty sure she's actually just scoping out all the food. While I'm thinking I hear Keira internally gasp. I look up at her and her mouth is wide open.
"What's up with you? You're gonna start dribbling in a second." I joke.
"They kissed."
"Who kissed? Are you actually alright mate?" I say a bit more serious.
"The Goat and Beth. I was right!" She says.
"I doubt it."

Couple hours later

No one's POV

Right now Georgia and Keira are doing an Instagram live answering questions.
"Who on the England euros team are single?" Georgia reads out.
"Quite a few to be fair." Keira answers.
"Well let's do it by numbers, Mearps is single, Lucia is single not for long, Rach is currently single, Kei your single for now , Alex has a boyfriend, Mills is single, Meados single, Le is single at the minute, Ellen is married, G your single, Lauren is single, Jess she's got a girlfriend, Hannah is single, Fran is single, Demis got a girlfriend, Jill's engaged, Keets is single, Chloe has a boyfriend, Bethany has a girlfriend, Ella has a boyfriend, Ellie is single, Lotte has a boyfriend and Less is single." Georgia and Keira say together helping each over out.
"We keep getting loads of comments G." Keira says.
"Meado isn't single. Meado has a girlfriend. Beth Mead is dating someone." G reads all the comments out.
"Nah. Beth is single guys." Keira says.
"Let's prove it to them." Georgia says as she pulls out her phone and calls Beth.

B-"Hello?"
G-"Hey Meado. Me and Kei are on an Instagram live right now and everyone is saying your not single. For the people are you single?"
B-" I am not single. I have a girlfriend."
K-"Who?"
B-" Viv. You know Vivianne Miedema."
G-"Your joking."
B-"Nope and she's told me all about your awkward experience this morning."
K- "ha."
G-"oh great."
B-"she's just a normal human being guys."
K-"certainly one you find attractive."
B-"your not wrong."
G-" ok this js too much. Thanks Beth for clearing that up."
B-"no problem guys. See you tomorrow."
K-"bye."
G-"bye."