Beth X Viv

In this their will be my own character Ellie. Ellie is Leah's cousin and also plays for Arsenal. She is new and her and Beth are not close at all. They have barely ever talked to each over. If they do talk to eachover it is normally just yes, pass, man on, you know football stuff. They don't have any beef though.

Beth's POV

Right now I'm sat in my living room with Steph and Jen. Vivs out with some of the other girls at the minute. I'm pretty sure they're all coming back here after.

I hear the front door open and as suspected viv enters. But instead of her being her happy self she looks so upset. So annoyed. So so.. so unlike the love of my life.
"Heyy. You okay Vivi?" I ask her. She just nods.
"Fine. I'm going upstairs." She says quite unemotional. After that the girls entered. To be exact Katie, Lotte, Leah and Ellie.
"Is someone gonna tell me what the fuck is up with my girlfriend?" I say with a semi angry voice. No one says anything but I can see Katie look at Ellie for a small second.
"Katie? It seems like you know?" I say. I don't mean to be so rude but that's my girlfriend.
"Uhm. Beth. Hi. Uhh. Look. It's just. Ok. Beth."
"Just get on with it Katie!"
"Ellie and Viv got into a little scrap." Katie says.
"What the fuck do you mean?" I say almost yelling. I see Ellie trying to hide behind Leah.
"Beth she worded it wrong. Some words were exchanged between ellie and viv." Lotte buts in.
"What type of words?" I say completely ignoring Ellie's presence.
"Ellie told viv that she was a worthless piece of shit and that no one actually enjoys her company. That her quietness and awkwardness was embarrassing and that if she was you Beth she'd kill herself." When those words come out of Lottes mouth I feel my anger at its max. I lunge for her but get held back.
"YOU SAY THOSE FUCKING THINGS ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN AND I SWEAR YOU WONT HAVE TO KILL YOURSELF I WOULD HAVE DONE IT FOR YOU!" I scream. "Get this bitch out of my house while i go to go see the love of my life. If she's still here when I get back down I'm calling the police." I state clearly as I go upstairs. I go straight for mine and vivs bedroom. I take a deep breath and when I open the door the picture I see breaks me. Viv is under the covers facing away from the door and I can hear her muffled cries. I shut the door and gently go and sit on the bed.
"Heyy." I softly say. I hear vivs cries soften but she doesn't say anything. I gently remove the duvet off of her. I see smudged mascara on my girlfriends cheek which has obviously dropped down from when she was crying. I rub her cheek gently with my thumb and I kiss her forehead.
"Baby. Don't you ever think for a second that what that bitch said was even remotely true." I say. "Your awkwardness and your quietness is what makes you you. If you were worthless and if I didn't enjoy your company why on earth would I be so happy that your my girlfriend. Why else would I parade you around and show you off to the world if I didn't think you were the best thing that ever happened to me. Vivi I love you..... and Ellie well I'm sure she's either just a bitch or she's covering up her insecurities by picking on the most loved person there." I finish and viv just wipes her tears.
"I love you." Viv tells me.
"Not as much as I love you."