Illness pt2

Beth's POV

We are currently in the coach still 2 hours away from London. Viv is in so much pain she's crying and I have only seen her cry a few times in her life. The music is off completely and all the girls are worried. Not as worried as me though. I try to soothe the crying girl in my arms but it feels like nothing I can do can ease her pain. I just hold her. She can't speak but with her holding on to me as tightly as she is I can tell she doesn't want me to leave her alone right now. I rub her back in circle motions and whisper sweet things to her. Katie and Lotte have gone to the back so right now it's only me and my girlfriend on the front seats. Steph has thankfully packed my bags so when we get there we can go to the hospital straight off. Jonas says he will call an ambulance when we are close to there. Every time we go over a bump or a pothole in the road viv winces. Why didn't she tell me of this before. She holds me closer and I just kiss her head. She places her head on my shoulder as I hold her gently. She tries to mutter something to me but I can tell it hurts so I gently puts a finger to ber lips to tell her to not talk. She faints again but luckily her head throws back onto my shoulder not onto the table. I shake her gently waking her up again. She winces and I can tell she's in a great deal of pain. I know I've said this already but I'm rambling. You can't help me if my girlfriend is crying of pain in my arms and I can't do anything about it!