The goat

No one's POV

Right now the England euros squad are having a little get together reunion at a hotel. Not just England though the players have a plus one who stay for the night then go home the next day leaving the rest of the week for just the team. Right now Georgia Stanway has arrived and when she goes through those double doors of the hotel she sees one of her idols. One of the players that inspired her. Who she looked up to. The goat. Vivianne Miedema. Georgia knows she wants a photo but she doesn't want to seem like a little fan girl being only 3 years younger then her. Viv sees Georgia looking at her and gets a bit uncomfortable but then goes up to her.
"You alright?" Viv asks. Georgia can't speak. Her idol is talking to her. She just nods. Viv laughs as she has recognised this face to many times. She decides not to say anything. Apart from ask this question.
"Are you here for the England reunion?" Georgia nods her head. "The team are in that room there." When she says that Georgia nods her head again before walking off leaving viv laughing to herself.

Georgias POV
'That was so so embarrassing.' I think to myself. As I walk in I see Keira and Leah sat around a table. I walk in and sit down next to them.
"What's up with you?" Keira asks as she can see I look embarrassed.
"I just saw one of my idols. I didn't say a word. I let her do the talking and all I did was nod!" Georgia whisper shouts to the two ladies sat across from her.
Keira bursts out laughing causing a scene and Leah just hits Keira.
"Who was it?" Leah asks me.
"Fuck sake I forgot her name. The star player for Holland. Number 9. Argh what's her name now." I say and Keira laughs again.
"How can she be your idol if you don't know her name?" Keira smirks.
"I do know her name I just forgot it!"
"Sureee."
"Don't make me get your girlfriend Miss Walsh."
"Don't you dare."  I just raise my eyebrow to show her I would. After I do that Keira just puts the middle finger up to me and we leave it.
"Hey Leah. Do you know where Beth is?" A voice from behind us says.
"Oh hey viv. Pretty sure she's in the kitchen trying to get some scran." Leah replies to the woman.
"No surprise there. Thanks." Then the mystery woman wanders back to the kitchen.
"Who was that?" Keira asks. But before Leah answers I speak.
"VIVIANNE MIEDEMA! THAT WAS HER. I KNEW I REMEMBERED HER NAME! HOW DO YOU KNOW HER LEAH?" I spit out.
"WAIT THAT WAS VIVIANNE MIEDEMA! DOESN'T SHE HAVE THE RECORD FOR THE MOST NETHERLAND GOALS MEN OR WOMEN!" Keira says as excited as me.
"YEA!" I reply to her.
"Guys calm down a bit. She's just the same as us." Leah says causing me and Keira to just stare at her.
"What do you mean mate? She's the goat!" Keira says.
"She is the all time leading goal scorer in the wsl!"
"And in the Dutch league!"
"She started playing professionally at 14!"
"Ok ok. But she's still just a person . A teammate and a player." Leah says calmly.
"How do you know her anyway!" I ask.
"You forget we both play for arsenal." Leah says and we nod.
"Why's she here?" Keira asks.
"Beth's plus 1."
"That's why she asked where Beth was." I state.
"Well done clever clogs." Leah replies sarcastically.
"Why is she Beth's plus 1?" Keira asks.
"Wait you don't know?"
"Know what?" I then ask.
"If you really want to know ask Viv or Beth. I'm not saying nothing."