Night Routine

Vivs POV

Right now I'm located in the back of a taxi. Me and my girlfriend are just on the way back from a football game which ran late. The time is 2:00 in the morning. Beth is fast asleep on my shoulder and my arm is rapped around her. We have already gave the driver the money and the address so thankfully when we get home we can just go. We're around 5 minutes from our house when Beth stirs. She immediately looks up then puts her head back down.
"Morning. Five minutes away now." I whisper to her. I'm just met by a hum meaning yes. When we arrive I say thank you then get out of the taxi. Beth follows me and I grab her hand. She leans into me as we walk. As I get to the door I pull the key out of Beth's bag which I'm holding and open the door. We walk in and go straight upstairs. I go in the bathroom first then Beth goes in. While Beth is in the bathroom brushing her teeth and washing her face I'm putting some pyjamas on. When Beth enters she takes her clothes off then chucks them on the floor. She opens our wardrobe and takes out my Holland shirt which is too big for her. She wears it alongside a pair of boxer shorts. As she gets into bed she immediately comes into my embrace.
"You tired?" I ask her and she hums again.
"Yeah." She says in one of the softest voices I've ever heard from her. Listen I might be sleeping 24/7 but that girl. She can sleep whenever she want. I snap my fingers and she's out. I embrace my girlfriend even more and she places her head on my chest. Then we fall asleep. Together.

Meadema Povsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें