Together 🤫

Based on the article beth and viv did together

Beth's POV

It's 9:00 am me and viv need to set off for training in around 20 minutes. Viv joins me in the living room but when I look at her she looks a bit shaken up.
"You okay mijn meisje?" I ask her as she sits down next to me.
"Uh yeah can you just keep chatting to me today im feeling really anxious?" When viv says this I nod and pull her into me. I can tell she didn't get the best sleep last night.
"You okay to go to training?" I ask and she nods.
"Yeah I'll be fine."

It's a 15 minute drive from our house to london colney. Viv is behind the wheel and I am going on about nonsense. Just like she said always talking to her distracting her from what's going on in that head of hers. Finally we arrive. Just before we both get out I turn to my partner.
"You gonna be okay?" She nods. "Get me if you need anything." I sylobise the word anything while clapping to each syllable. She laughs a bit, nods again and we both get out.

We walk in seeing Liana our social media member at the front with a camera. Ok so we're gonna get asked a question. I subtly brush my hand against vivs back making sure she's okay. She is. We read the paper stuck on the wall next to her.
Favourite horror film?
"Nothing I hate horror films." I say laughing.
"Hmm probably something basic like scream." Viv says smiling. We wave her off as we go inside.
"I need to pop to physio see you in the canteen later?" She asks me. I nod.
"Remember what I said in the car." I whisper as I give her a quick side hug before she goes right and I go left.

"Beth Mead in the house!" Katie yells as I walk inside the canteen.
"Beth meaddd!" Steph copies. I laugh as I grab me my protein shake, an orange juice and a coffee. Yes all for me.
"Thirsty are we?" Vic asks laughing. I reply by drinking my coffee.
"Where's your missus?" Katie asks.
"Physio." I reply. Then we continue talking about random stuff.

When viv enters the canteen she's quiet. Even when people are shouting at her saying hi she just gives them a small smile. Yeah she's normally quiet but not this quiet. Like instead of going to sit by lotte or by me on our table she goes and sits on her own table.
"She okay?" Lotte asks me worried.
"I'm not sure." I reply "Give me a second guys." I finish as I get up. I walk over to viv who's just listening to music off in her own world. I take the seat next to her and realise how tense her shoulders are. I slowly run my hand along her thigh signifying that I'm here. I can see she relaxes a bit but she's still awfully tense. I then take her headphones off her slowly.
"You okay?" I whisper and she nods.
"Yeah just a bit overwhelmed. I nearly had a panic attack in the physio. But instead of trying to breathe I just closed off. I can't even remember what she said to me something about going for a walk and coming back I don't know." She says and I listen.
"That's okay. You know that it's alright to feel like it. How about you finish your drink then I'll come with you to the physio and I'll listen while you work on keeping yourself calm. You squeeze my hand when you feel overwhelmed. Okay?" Viv nods and continues sipping her drink calming down.

So guys I started this ages ago but I never got to finishing it so here it is. Remember any requests I'm open too.