Calm down...

It was 11:20 am. A Sunday. The day Arsenal played Chelsea in the women's super league final. Vivianne was already riled up. She hadn't got much sleep lately and she just found out her brother was being bullied. She was fired up you could say. Or maybe even more then fired up. You might say she was ready to fight. To fight anyone. To fight everyone. Well apart from Beth. Beth was the only one keeping her grounded. The only one keeping her from yanking her brothers bullies heads off.
Viv was sat in the dressing room. The music was playing on full blast around the changing room but viv blocked it out. Beth looked over worried but decided against going over.

Vivs POV

The game just kicked off and that stupid Samantha Kerr won't leave anyone alone. She's committing fouls left right and centre and this ref is blind. Yeah I've committed a few fouls and stuff but I've had enough. A throwing is coming to me and Sam comes out of no where. She stands on my foot nearly twisting my ankle and takes the ball. The ref blows the whistle for another throwing but not before I start pushing Sam.
"What on Earth are you doing?!" I shout.
"Called playing football." Sam says as she shoves me back.
"The only football your playing is American football. Or even Aussie rules football. There's no way your playing proper football." Viv argues back as she pushes Sam again.
"Mate I swear I will volley your head in." Sam says.
"Don't think you'd be able to reach." As this keeps going back and forth and the pushing is getting more and more the Arsenal and Chelsea team separate them. Though it's not easy. Sam has lunged for viv trying to punch her. Viv with all the anger inside of her bubbling up tries to punch Sam. No one can restrain viv. Well that was until Beth came along.
"Vivi. VIVI." Beth said then shouted. Viv looked at her. "Walk away now. You've made your point." Viv nodded her head annoyed. Then she looked over to Sam getting a second yellow which means she's sent off. Then the ref comes over to me and gives me a fucking straight red!
"What the fuck do you mean!" Viv starts arguing. "Give her a yellow then give me a red! Bullshit." Viv talks.
"Well you know what fine. Here's a yellow for fighting with Sam and here's another yellow for arguing with me. Now your still sent off so get off the pitch." Viv rolls her eyes. She walks off annoyed. When she gets to the edge of the pitch Jonas hugs her and taps her on the back. Viv makes her way to the changing room. A kit man comes with her but viv asks him to leave wanting some space. He agrees. Viv grabs a plastic water bottle and chucks it at the floor. Water goes everywhere. Then she takes her shirt off and chucks it at the wall.

Viv does what Kimich and deli Ali do.

Viv then goes and sits in her place. Head in hands. Before she knows it it's time for half time. Viv stays how she is. She's not crying just very very annoyed. When the Arsenal girls enter they immediately see the water on the floor and the random shirt on the floor near the other side of the changing room. Jonas had told the girls to have a drink and that he'd be in in 10 minutes as he needs to talk to his management staff alone. That means the players have time to try and talk to viv. The first in was Steph and Jen. They both walk over to viv and sit either side of her.
"You okay mate?" Jen asks but viv doesn't answer.
"What that ref did was bullshit." Steph adds on but yet again viv doesn't answer. It's not just that she got sent off. It's her brother. It's Sam. It's her lack of sleep. And only one person knows that.
"Hey girls can I talk to viv alone for a minute." Beth says as she walks over to us three. The other two nod just after Jen says.
"Good luck mate she's not answering any questions." Beth just laughs to herself. In the changing room it's only Kim between me and Beth anyway. But today Kim sat in Beth's seat and Beth sat in Kim's.

No one's POV
Beth put an arm around viv and viv immediately shoved her head onto Beth's shoulder. Viv realised everyone looking at her and got even more worked up. Beth realised this and shot Kim a look.
"Alright guys let's stop starting yeah?" Kim announces and all the girls turn around slowly back to their own conversations.
"Your okay." Beth soothes.
"Lars isn't." Viv shoots back upset.
"Is this what this is about lievard?" Beth asks.
"It's not just that. It's everything beth. Everything's too much." Viv starts getting worked up again. Beth pulls viv onto her lap. Beth wraps her arms around viv and viv hides her teary face in Beth's shoulder.
"Shhh shhh. I'm here your okay. Your strong baby." It takes viv a minute to calm down.
"I can't deal with it anymore Beth." Viv says defeated.
"Yes you can. Vivianne your the strongest person I know. You can do it." Beth tells her girlfriend. Viv wipes her tears then sits in her own place when Jonas enters.
"LISTEN UP ALL OF YOU." Jonas announces and the room goes silent. "SINCE VIV WENT OFF THE WHOLE GAME HAS BEEN SLIPPING AWAY. YOUR PLAYING AS IF ITS 11 v 10. REMEMBER SAM GOT SENT OFF TO ITS FAIR GAME. BETH GOOD TWO GOALS. KIM GOOD PASSES. SUBS FOR THIS HALF ARE GONNA BE A BIT DIFFERENT TO NORMAL. MANU YOUR COMING OFF FOR SABS. THATS ALL THO SO LETS GO OUT THERE AND KEEP WINNING!" Jonas finishes cheering and everyone shouts yeah. Beth kisses viv before walking out to the pitch as well.