Cramps

Beth's POV
I'm at adidas hq right now. Viv is still at home as she needs to cover a few more rehab things before she makes her way over to Germany. I'm laying by the pool with something I'm on the massive projector behind it. I'm making small talk with Gio and Steph. That's when I get a message.
"Where did you put the paracetamol?" It was from viv. The thing that's weird about it though is there's no hello or hey or hi. There's no baby or babe. So something is up with her.
"Under the sink in the bathroom darling. Are you okay?" I reply.
"Not really." Is all the reply she sent to me read back. I tell the girls I'll be back in a minute and I go somewhere more private. I call viv. She answers within 1 ring which isn't strange for her.
"Baby?" I question. All I hear are muffled cries. "Hey shh. Can you tell me what's going on." I say calmly to her even though I'm freaking out.
"Cramps."  She cries out. My heart breaks for her. "But Beth they've never been this bad." She carries on crying.
"Oh darling. Where are you right now?" I ask her.
"About to head to training." She whispers obviously hurting.
"No your not. Your in so much pain that training would be pointless." I say and I can tell she's not happy with what I said. "Are you alone right now?" I ask and she says yes. "Right okay listen baby I'm going to call Sabrina now and she's going to come over. Call me if you need absolutely anything. I love you."
"I love you too."

SORRY ITS NOT VERY LONG!