Family away from family pt2

A/n: I'm really enjoying writing family away from family so shall I make it into a proper book?

I walk downstairs and head back to the girl circle. I sit on one of the bean bags with Bens girlfriend Olivia on the left of me and my cousin Annabelle on the right. Not hard to tell when viv gets here she will be roped into it aswell.
"Sooo..." my aunt Amanda started
"Sooo..." I repeat.
"SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" 14 yr old Layla enthusiastically said.
"Since the 24 June." I said as if it were no big deal. Well it weren't a big deal for me.
"What did you just not tell anyone?" My other aunt Amy asked.
"I only officially told mum dad Ben and Olivia. And the fans had been shipping us before that so we both decided to tell them aswell. If you read my book you'd know." I say laughing.
"When do we get to meet her?" 16 year old Rebecca questioned.
"Thursday." I said trying to hid the massive excited grin on my face.
After a while the questioning stopped and it was time for the annual welcome dinner. Today it was a random mix of stuff but let's just say it was AMAZING! Then we all sat down and watched a film most of the young kids have gone to bed by now. By young kids I mean from the ages 3-12. But it's 11 o'clock and I'm tired so I decide to go to bed  as well.  I say goodnight to everyone, have a shower, brush my teeth and put my pyjamas on. Then I FaceTime my girlfriend.
Viv: Hey you
Beth: You seem happy what's going on?
Viv: Can't I be happy that The Beth Mead is FaceTiming me?
Beth: I should be happier the GOAT is FaceTiming me.
Viv: then why aren't you?
Beth: I am I'm just nackered
Viv: that confrontation tired you out
Beth: you know it baby.
Viv: I miss you.
Beth: I miss you too baby. But we will see each over in a day.
Viv: I know.
Beth: you excited for that media thing
Viv: not at all
(Viv hates media and all the attention being on her so when she has to do the media stuff by herself she really really hates it.)
Beth: you'll be fine.
Viv: not sure about that apparently I have to do an interview as well!
Beth: it's just an interview remember to breathe and it will be over before you know it.
Viv: I know I know.
Beth: I'm always right darling.
Viv: ok now I can tell you are exhausted so head to bed I will talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight liefe.
Beth: goodnight darling.

//time skip to Thursday//

"Why are you so happy?" My 8 yr old cousin max asks me.
"It's because her girlllfriends coming today!" Max's twin sister Mina comments.
"Girlfriend! Does she like football?" He asks.
"Very much she just can't play at the minute."
"Why?"
"She has the same injury as me."
"An apl rupture?"
"Close an Acl rupture."
"Close enough. What team does she support?" He asks.
"Liverpool." I reply causing him to grin massively. He then throws off his jumper to reveal a bright red Liverpool shirt with salah on the back. Then my uncle Davis walks in to see his son running around wildly with a massive grin on his face.
"Whose a Liverpool fan?" He questions making me aware he heard aspects of the earlier conversation.
"Her girlfriend." Mina states smiling hugely.
"Got good taste I see Beth." He says causing me to laugh.
"Definitely do."