𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄; 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘 .

-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 : ❞
None
-

You shivered, an unexplainable draft running rampant up one's spine, the ominous sense of one's irises lingering on your form for far too long. - like a wolf eyeing it's small prey, waiting. observing.

The bare soles of feet stood planted in place, tired hues staring back at it's predator.

It's presence felt as if hollow. It's appalling, loathsome pupils contemplating your fate as it drew closer.

Tears began to swell and cloud your vision, it all felt too real. Too overwhelming.

You winced at the sheer terror that mocked it's victim. As it approached, you swore you heard faint whispers. Pleads.

The rotten aura of death only taunted, lingering just from arm's reach. Your eyes relinquished, one to prefer the darkness over the creature's monstrous blazing hues.

Fog emitted from it's form, wrapping it's inky black haze around you. It'll all be over soon.

Bile bubbled in your esophagus, lodging itself in one's windpipe. You waited.

It never came.

Instead, a flash of vibrant green light filtered through your eyelids, prompting them to flutter open; the light they met with was blinding, and within it the demon evaporated with a shrill, disregarding it's lust for terror as it clawed at it's defeat.

Through the spectacle, you searched for a benefactor, your savior, but the only thing that met your own hues were a pair of strikingly blue irises, standing out among the sea of viridescent brilliance.

Their staggering voice almost as jolting as their peircing eyes, you stood in awe.

They called your name as if a prayer, regardless the reversed roles.

"-re yo- al-igh-?"

You blinked, their voice eerily similar to one if which you knew.

It called once again, much more prominent. "W-ke up, we're here..-"

"We're here, wake up." They repeated, your surroundings begun to fade as you stirred.

"Wake up."

Stifling a grunt in response, you shifted uncomfortably as a women loomed over your once sleeping form.

She spoke softly, gently shaking you awake. "Jeez, good. you're up." she huffed, her figure blocking the afternoon daybreak and it's blinding beams from your sensitive view.

The car's leather seat texture rubbed roughly against your skin, the windshield dirty from their long voyage. Your eyes squinted at the vague sign that stood on it's property's unkempt lawn.

Addison Apartments.

"We're here." Your Uncle declared, and regardless of their hopeful smiles?

The feeling of dread became all too familiar again.

└─── °∘☆∘° ───┘