" 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐖 " .29

-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 : ❞
Y'all know the drill.
-

Sal was quiet. Which, wasn't unusual but in this particular situation, it put you on edge.

It scared you, thrilled you, horrified you.

His left hand found purchase against your heated cheek, cradling your face as he gently guide your neck to crane comfortably in his grasp.

Then you felt it, oh fuck and it felt good.

Warm breath that smelt of mint and rasped in a hoarse sign was fanning your neck, specifically your pulse. It beat, rapidly as the proximity between Sal's parted lips and your awaiting neck closed.

Sal, for a moment, basked in the moment of..whatever this was.

He paused, shaken. His hands trembled just as fiercely, stabilizing themselves atop your knees as he parted them, albeit slightly.

Respect, that was Sal's first priority. His second? Figuring out just what the fuck you liked.

You, however, gasped as Sal spoke, his voice both deliberate and solely focused on the task at hand.

"Tell me what feels good," He rasped, "and what doesn't. Ok..?"

You couldn't do much but nod, head too foggy to actually spit out a coherent sentence as you clenched your eyes, patience running thin.

Sal, in turn, clicked the roof of his mouth with his just as impatient tounge. You could feel the hint of a smile, a smirk on his lips as he kindly reiterated the request, soft and yet, you still shivered.

"I need a verbal answer, y/n.." Sal reminded, "you'll tell me, right?"

You nodded once more, lips parted in pleasure as you felt him trail soft, slow kisses from your neck, to your jaw.

"Yes, ok?!" You breathed, desperate as he took his time, whether he was testing the waters or teasing you, you were unsure. "Yes, Sal! Just please-!"

When you felt one nip your neck, gently sucking at the abused skin as Sal further nuzzled into the crook of your neck, you yelped, breathless as his tounge lap at the sensitive bruise.

"We'll try this again," He paused, blowing cool air against the presumably hickey as he asked, "did that feel good?"

"Fuck-" you sputtered, hand grasping his own mop of strands, further tangling the pretty cerulean that obscured what little view you'd be graciously provided.

"Sal, I-" you halted, abruptly. With a hiss of displeasure, you clenched your eyes at the sudden intrusion of light.

Sal followed suit, burrowing his face deeper into the nook of your neck and collarbones, actively hiding from the unknown fixture of bright, shining light.

Instinctively, you clutched his scalp, a singular eye fluttering open, squinting at the unwarranted disruption.

"You kids okay in there-?!" A deep, older male's voice rasped before mockingly chuckling. You gritted your teeth in annoyance, fucking seriously?

"We're fine, can you-" you paused, absentmindedly searching for Sal's long-forgotten prosthetic behind him as the officer continued his approach.

"Can you please turn that off?!" shouted you, a sense of guilt coursing through your veins as Sal involuntarily flinched at the rise in pitch. Fuck, where was it?!