𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 .28

-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 : ❞
Again, as told in the previous chapter, spice.
-

Your stomach lurched, it churned with anticipation as you assess this..oh god, what even is this...?

Sal hadn't stopped his insistent stare, tracing the features. From your quizzical gaze to your parted lips, furrowed brow to the point of your chin, you desperately had wanted to know what swirled behind those azure hues, in his unstudied mind.

It was on instinct, no one could argue with that..plead. yeah, you'll convince yourself you weren't hoping for this.

Later, when you're alone in your bedroom and in desperation, trying to imitate just what the man did to you. In the comforts of your apartment, alone, with diligent, nimble fingers working at your core to relieve the bubbling tension he'd no doubt stir within you.

But you weren't alone, in your bedroom, were you?

Slowly, you had retreated your steady hand. Slightly trembling, you dropped its sudden weight atop Sal's knee, settling yourself to lean over the console.

His breath, albeit stuttered and faint, fanned your face. He smelt of mint, clean and fresh, presumably tooth paste, considering he'd been asleep prior to this turn of events.

It was intoxicating. This, this you didn't care whether it was normal or not. Something stirred within your abdomen, a hot, heated flame of want as it wrapped it's tight tangent around your needy core.

Maybe that was the thrill of this, actually. Sal was an enigma, something you prayed you'd uncover but knowingly, knew the task was impossible.

Sal was untouchable, just as hungry for a shock of excitement as you were. His actions only betrayed him, in that aspect.

"..Sal?" You breathed, shakily as the brows above your clouded irises furrowed, concentrated. "I'm..really, really scared-"

A soft, rasped chuckled vibrated within the bluenette's broad torso, just as nervous as your own trembling hesitation. "Scared enough to stop?"

"Just say the word," a name, most specifically your name rolled off his tounge, both euphoric and horrific all the same. "Say the word and I'll stop."

At this point, you both had leant forward, inching closer to the other. How or what was going to occur, you had no clue.

Keep in mind, Sal had a very inconvenient obstacle in his wake. A prosthetic you were positive he wasn't comfortable forgoing for the sake of reliving whatever had sparked, at least, on your end.

"y/n?" A voice deliberately ripped you from your turmoil of curiosity, quiet. "Are you okay with this..?"

With a pause, you searched a face that could only be described as blank. Sal's eyes were the only visible thing that held such emotion and, from what you could tell, he seemed more frightful that you'd ever dare to admit.

"..yeah..." You answered, eyes lidded as heated breath fanned the fabricated mask. "..are you?"

Unsurprisingly, Sal looked to be in his own world, clouded with inner confliction. Honestly, it made you hesitant, genuinely worried you lack consent on his end. You neared to withdraw, a string of apologies had already tangled your tounge in a web of guilt.

Quickly, almost enough to make you flinch albeit, you didn't, the vehicle's overhead lights turned off.

Everything, surroundings and all was coveted in an inky, black abyss of darkness. You could faintly make out the vision of your companion, Sal, shuffling in his seat. His chest rose with every inhale, fading with exhale as he seemed to clamber for some sort of maneuver you hadn't been aware of.