𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 .30

-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 : ❞
Not proof-read! <3
-

It goes without saying; the entirety of the ride, you felt at ease.

Neither teenager spoke, but that was fine. No words were needed, anyway.

You'd think after an ordeal like that, things would've changed drastically between Sal and you but alas, 'never judge a book by it's cover'.

Sal stayed steadily below the speed limit, the vehicle cruising across the asphalt roads as you counted streetlights, somehow never growing frustrated each time you lost count.

Granted, your lips were swollen and your heart still pounded within one's chest, rapidly no doubt, you didn't regret a thing.

In all honesty, you were too tired to consider if Sal regretted it..no matter, you'd fuss over it undoubtedly tomorrow...or today..? It was past 4am..

You grumbled in retaliation of the thought, far too gone to evaluate just how to word your scheduled session of overthinking.

The blanket that Sal had brought was draped over your curled body, emitting a warmth you'd long forgotten.

Was Maple okay..? You couldn't help but wonder, hopeful the goth was still fast asleep, safe.

You'd made sure to lock the apartment's front door before you left, if not for Maple's safety, then your own peace of mind.

Don't get this twisted, you were beyond livid. Not with Sal, no, of course not.

Just at the fact that blonde scratch and sniff of a cop interrupted what could have been your first time, Sal's first time.

Fuck it, Fuck him...nevermind, poor choice of wording. That's exactly what you had wanted to do.

Sal continuously shifted his thighs, albeit subtly. He didn't seem to mind, in fact, he was giddy throughout the entire ride.

In the back of your mind, you knew you would've offered to relieve some sort of..tension, from the bluenette. However, the mood was gone and so was your strength.

Your body may of been drained, but your brain? Oh, don't be coy, bitch.

Was this entirely a one time thing..? You questioned, quizzically in too deep of thought to realize the aged complex both Sal and you resided in was now in view, peering from the earthly night as if to taunt him. No, no it couldn't of been. You reasoned. It would've gone farther if that was all Sal wanted from me...right?

That was the age old question, wasn't it?

Soon, the vehicle's wheels screeched into the night, echoing across the unmowed fields of weeds and dandelions that no doubt, were barely surviving Nockfell's winters.

Sal had shifted the vehicle into park, ceasing its everlasting deplete of gas in its' oil tank.

In actuality, you could feel eyes burning their pericing gaze into your scalp, analyzing what you may or may not say.

"..so," Sal dragged the ice breaker, patting his thighs, likely a fidget of anxiousness. "That was.."

"Disappointing?" You quipped, brow raised as you exhaled, frustrated. "Son of a bitch just had to be patrolling, on a desolate fucking road, no less."