𝐌𝐀𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐔𝐏 .20

-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 : ❞
None
-

Ashley :), 9:06am :
" maple & i r hanging out 2 nite "

Ashley :), 9:08am :
" u in?? "

The classroom dismissed its' students, a frightened exposure coursed through everyone's veins as the thought loomed over their aching, tired heads.

Today was Wednesday, January 27th 1994, bologna day.

hotchic, 9:11am :
" I'll probably be out sick, Ash "

Ashley:), 9:13am :
" ur mom didn't pack u lunch? "

To dodge the possibility of food poisoning, you'd been pleading for packed lunches on specifically, Wednesdays.

Unfortunately, the plan wasn't fool proof. You'd only been successful twice, the third time, this inparticular time, Melissa hadn't had time. She was late for her job as a law enforcement responsee, otherwise known as Nockfell's local police station receptionist.

hotchic, 9:16am :
" no, hbu? "

Ashley :), 9:18am :
" im already sharing my lunch w sally "

Ashley :), 9:19am :
" im srry :( "

First come, first serve I guess..you mentally scolded, slightly disappointed you hadn't asked sooner.

You'd ask the others, but it'd be of no use. Todd wouldn't of had time of his own to prepare a meal and Larry couldn't cook for shit. Chug hadn't discovered any negative impact from the bologna, therefore, he'd be just fine eating the mystery meat.

Maple, you could try to openly ask, but she'd likely had already promised Chug her meal, homemade or not. Just my fucking luck.

Ashley :), 9:24am :
" i could ask around 4 u "

Ashley :), 9:25am :
" somebody has 2 have smth "

Oh, Ashley. Sweet, considerate, naive Ashley.

No one was giving up their packed lunches today, it was practically a golden ticket. Still, you admired her optimism.

hotchic, 9:28am :
" aww, ash u sweetheart <3 "

hotchic, 9:29am :
" dw about me, good luck :) "

You didn't want to trouble the brunette, seeming as she was currently in Maths and apparently, Todd and Ashley had worked out some sort of negotiation. Todd tutored Ashley in the difficult subject, whilst Ashley assisted Todd in art projects.

She'd worked so hard, even you could tell. Ashley shouldn't of had to worry whether you ate or not.

Mr. Kimberly was your current teacher, history to be exact. You didn't share this class with anyone inparticular, most often than not, it was the only period you had the capability of napping through.

The so called 'party' Larry had hyped so much about wasn't until the weekend. Preparations and all, they must've had their hands full, considering Larry had been picking up 'an order' a week prior to the actual date.