Chapter 12

Panned down to reveal a Republic attack cruiser

Panned down to reveal a Republic attack cruiser. Continued to pan with the Cruiser as three Jedi Starfighters entered and headed toward an enemy Battle Cruiser.
Trucked with the Jedi Fighters as they maneuvered in unison, dodging flack and enemy laser fire.
R2-D2 was on Anakin's ship. R4-P17 was on Obi-Wan's ship. R2-F4 was on Mary's ship.
A giant space battle was revealed as the tiny Jedi ships continued their assault in a synchronous ballet.
Obi-Wan bounced through the flack with a frown. His ship rocked violently. Anakin smiled as he blasted a Trade Federation Droid Drop Fighter.

"There isn't a droid made that can out fly you, Master, and no other way to get to the Chancellor..." said Anakin.

"Look out, four droids inbound..." replied Kenobi.

The three Jedi Fighters swerved in unison as four Trade Federation Droid Drop Fighters attacked.
After several clever moves by the Jedi, two of the Federation Droid Drop Fighters collided with each other in a ball of flame.
Obi-Wan struggled to maintain control of his ship.

"We've got to split them up." said Obi-Wan.

"Break left, fly through the guns on that tower." Anakin answered.

Obi-Wan flew to the left of a huge tower on a Republic Cruiser. The two Droid Drop Fighters followed.
"Easy for you to say... why am I always the bait?" asked Obi-Wan.

"Don't worry. I'm coming around behind you." Anakin replied.

Obi-Wan deftly maneuvered around a large Star ship's superstructure, but the Two Droid Fighters stayed on his tail, blasting him with intense laser fire.

"They're all over me!" yelled Obi-Wan.

"I'll take care of it." Mary said.

Mary turned her Starfighter, found herself behind the Two Droid Fighters that were blasting at Obi-Wan and shot them down.

"Thank you, Mary." Thanked Kenobi.
"You're great, sis!" yelled Anakin.
"Thank you, brother."
"I'm going down on the deck." Obi-Wan said.
"Good idea... I need some room to maneuver."

Obi-Wan dove toward the surface of one of the larger Trade Federation Battleships and was forced to fly through a maelstrom of laser flack. He skimmed the surface, followed by the Droid Drop Fighter, which was followed by Mary.

"Cut right. Do you hear me?! Cut right. Don't let him get a handle on you. Come on, F4, lock on! Lock on!" shouted Mary.

R2-F4 beeped. The crosshairs merged on the Droid Drop Fighter.

"Hurry up! I don't like this!" yelled Kenobi.

Obi-Wan flew through a narrow gap between two towers on a Battleship. The Droid Drop Fighter hit one of Obi-Wan's wings with a laser blast, and parts of the ship went flying around Obi-Wan's Astro Droid, R4.