Chapter 18

The next day, Maan went to her brother to train

"Brother, I'm here."
"Well, let's get started."
Vader attacked Maan, without even giving her time to move. Maan immediately ignited her blue saber and defended herself as best she could. Her brother's attacks were much more powerful. If Maan didn't have good reflexes, she would have been eliminated in a second, given the speed with which Vader attacked her.
Now was not the time to think, it was the time to counterattack. Maan rolled to the side and tried to hit him but was intercepted by his red saber. She attacked and the sabers collided again.
Vader advanced, trying to block his sister to the wall, but she again rolled to the side and with the Force, she crashed her brother against the wall. The armour had not caused him any damage.
Vader breathed heavily, he was bored by the weakness of his opponent.
He advanced against her and raised her with the Force and crashed her against the wall and she fell to the ground.
This had hurt so much!
"That was rude, brother!" Maan exclaimed.
"That was mercy! You are weak. We have a lot of work to do. We will train again later, I hope I don't have to spare you again!"
Vader left the room, leaving his sister in pain on the floor.

Maan awoke from her unconsciousness and heard voices. She was trying to figure out where they were.
"Ben. Ben, stay with me. You're gonna be okay. Hold on." Tala said.
Obi-Wan grunted.
"Get the Bacta tank ready." Tala added.
"Bacta tank is right this way."
Obi-Wan continued grunting.

"The years have made you weak. You should've killed me when you had the chance."

Kenobi came out of the tank before complete healing.
"Don't. Don't."
Obi-Wan gasped.
"You're still not healed! Your burns, your body, they just need time."
"Where..." Kenobi tried to say.
"We're on Jabiim. You're safe now."
Obi-Wan panted.
"Where's Leia?" asked Obi-Wan.
"They took her to the base, Obi-Wan." Maan declared.
"Mary??"
"Hello, Obi-Wan." Maan replied.

Maan was tied to a chair and looked at him with a smirk.

"What is she doing here?" asked Kenobi confused.
"Your droid knocked me out. Vader will not be pleased with my defeat at the hands of a droid." Maan added.
"Where is the base?" asked Tala.
"What makes you think I'm gonna tell you?" replied Maan.
"Mary, this is Leia we're talking about, your niece. It's the Dark Side that's affecting you... Fight it." Obi-Wan added.
"Ten years ago, you said yourself that it is difficult to get out of it, don't you remember, Obi." Maan replied.
"And you said that it was a risk to take to save your brother, do the right thing, Mary." Kenobi replied.

After Obi-Wan finished speaking, her smirk disappeared and left room for one sad.

"They shouldn't be here." Roken said.
"I know you're upset, but..." Tala replied.
"I mean it. Get them on the first transport outta here. Too many people are looking for them. You'll put us all in danger."
"I need your help." Obi-Wan added.
"So does every kid making a rock float from here to Coruscant." Roken said.
"Someone very important to me has been taken. I need your help to get her back." Obi-Wan said.
"General, I'm sorry, but that's not my problem."
"She knows everything. Roken, if she finds us, we need to prepare an evacuation." Tala added.
"Then help us to get her back. I can't lose her. You've no idea what the Empire is capable of." Obi-Wan said.
"I had a wife once. I knew exactly what she was before we got married. We tried to hide it. And the Inquisitors found her anyway. So I know exactly what the Empire can do. Look, if you want my help, you got it." Roken concluded.