Chapter 19

Obi-Wan entered in the room where Anakin and Mary were waiting for him

Obi-Wan entered in the room where Anakin and Mary were waiting for him. Obi-Wan had to do a duel as training with Anakin while Mary watched them.
"Ah, there you are." Obi-Wan said.
"Was beginning to think you weren't coming, Master." Anakin replied.
"Good. Then, maybe I stand more of a chance this time. Are you ready?" asked Obi-Wan.
"Are you?" replied Anakin.
"Then, let's begin." added Obi-Wan.

A voice broke Vader out of his trance.
"My Lord. The Third Sister is here."
"It is my great honor to be invited aboard, Lord Vader." Reva said.
"I am not interested in civilities. Where is he?" Vader said.
"The tracker worked. He's arriving on Jabiim as we speak."
"You have done well. Kneel... Grand Inquisitor." added Vader. "Set a course, Captain. We leave for Jabiim at once."

☾☼

Crowd was whispering.
"We got her." Roken said.
Crowd exclaimed in relief.
"Haja? What are you doing here?" asked Kenobi.
"I had nowhere else to go. Right after I saw you, I got into a fight with that scary lady Inquisitor. Now, I'm wanted by the Empire. But now, I know what it feels like being a real Jedi. It's not easy... This place is a good business opportunity though." said Haja and left.
"Roken, that transport, I need to get her back to Alderaan." Obi-Wan said.
"Once we get all these people out of here, I'll do whatever you want. They've been waiting for months. We used an old trade route to get them out but the window's closing. We held it to help you get the kid. We only have a few hours." Roken replied.
"It's going to be all right." Mary said to Leia.
"We'll do whatever we can to help." Obi-Wan added.
"All right, all right, let's hurry it up. Get ready for dust-off. Leave anything you don't need." spoke loudly Roken.

Mary was alone in the storage room, Obi-Wan walked towards her.
"Mar, are you okay?" asked Obi-Wan.
"Yes, don't worry."
"Don't lie to me."
"No, I'm not okay. I miss the old days, when Anakin and us were a trio. And I miss Padmé. I failed, I promised her I'd bring Anakin back, but I couldn't. I'm a terrible friend, I almost handed you over to Anakin, and... you forgave me."
"Mary, you're not a bad friend, and I would always forgive you, whatever you did, you did to save him. I'd do anything for him, too."
"Thanks Obs. I love you so much."
"I love you too."
They embraced.

After a while the alarm turned on.

"What's happening?" asked Obi-Wan.
"The controls aren't responding."
"An Imperial Destroyer just arrived in orbit above us." Roken said.
"She must have tracked us." Tala added.
"It's not her. It's Vader." Mary added, "I sense him."
"He wants us to surrender. If we surrender, he'll kill us all." Tala stated.
"He'll attack next." Obi-Wan nodded.
"How do you two know?" asked Roken.
"He hasn't the patience for a siege." concluded Mary.

☾☼

The duel continued.
"You grow too aggressive, Anakin. Be mindful. A Jedi's goal is to defend life, not take it." Obi-Wan stated.
"Mercy doesn't defeat an enemy, Master. Which is why you're gonna lose." Anakin said.
There were lightsabers' crackling echoes.