Eros's heart

-I still don't understand. Why would three of the most powerful Gods disappear out of the blue? And why is no one doing something about it? Changbin asked.

-That's a competent question, Jeongin replied. Hermes, Persephone and Apollo. What do they have in common?

-Absolutely nothing, Hyunjin walked hand in hand with Felix. They didn't even dissappear around the same time. Apollo has been missing since the Trojan War.

-Maybe he ran away, Felix shrugged. He is partially the reason the war ended the way it did. He helped Paris kill Achilles.

-But the Greeks won regardless thanks to Odysseus and Athena. Apollo didn't win, Jeongin added.

-But he was on the opposite side. Maybe he ran away. Afraid of the consequences.

-Then why mom? She wasn't on anyone's side, Changbin chimed in.

-Why didn't you go to the Fates to ask where is lady Persephone? Felix asked clueless.

-I did. They told me to go search for her on Earth.

-Curious, Jeongin mumbled.

-So curious... an unknown voice repeated after Jeongin.

They all looked behind and spotted a boy with wings leaning his head on Changbin's shoulder.

-WHAT THE? WOOYOUNG!

The boy chuckled and stepped forward to introduce himself.

-Good to meet you all, mighty Gods! he bowed slightly. I am Wooyoung, son of Eros and Psyche. The next God of love at your service.

-Also my annoying friend, Changbin added.

-Friend? But how did you two meet? I thought he stayed in hell all his life.

-People in the Underworld can fall in love as well, Wooyoung replied to Jeongin. Dad was training me when I met Binnie. Hope you guys don't take his words to heart. He is a little grumpy buddy.

-What are you doing here? he frowned.

-Duty call. Someone is about to fall in love. And, as a consequence, I appeared here. So which one of you is it?

-How should we know? Hyunjin asked confused.

-I bet it's Binnie! Wooyoung got excited. You haven't found the son of Hector yet, have you?

-Son of Hector? Felix tilted his head.

-Binnie is destined to have a love story with the son of the greatest warrior of Troy. The Fates have told him that long ago. That's partially the reason he wasn't allowed up here. Everyone is afraid of that child even though no one knows where he may be. I bet you're going to meet him soon, Wooyoung shook Changbin.

-No! he stepped back. Me? In love? What a joke! That bastard should be dead like his father.

-I thought all Hector's sons were killed by Achilles along with Andromache, Jeongin added.

-He left one alive, Hyunjin remembered. Hephaestus told me that once. Achilles was cruel, but he wasn't a monster. He left one son alive to bear the name and the royal blood. Even so... That child was an infant. He probably died during the last year of the war.

-What if he didn't? Wooyoung smirked. Shall we find out?

Wooyoung took his bow and aimed to the sky. He left the string push the arrow and strike the air on its way to the one whose heart was about to get hit.

They followed it until they reached a small village similar to the one they found Taehyun in.

People with simple lives working for their children. And no sign of a great prince of Troy lingering around.