A wedding in the Underworld?

Changbin woke up with the greatest migraine he had ever had.

He looked around and saw the grey sky, the withered grass and the river he used to play in when he was a kid.

His father would let him dive in it while his mother was reluctant and a bit crazy about it. Not that he would judge her... He later found out that was no other than the Styx River. Which kind of made him question Hades's competence with children.

-I've been waiting for you, a deep voice said from behind him.

A figure. Not a shadow, but a human. He couldn't see his face. Every single feature was blurred. Yet he could see his brown hair and armour. Trojan armor.

-You... You are the son of Hector, Changbin approached him, but the man stopped him and pointed towards something on the right.

Felix's lifeless body was down in the mud. Changbin recognised him by the golden hair and his heart stopped for a second.

-Felix? No... What-What happened?

The figure pointed towards the left where a dark haired boy seemed to go through the same fate as Felix.

-Only one of us will live, son of Hector said. And you will be the one to choose which one. Who is the better ally in battle and who shall end up here.

-Is that even a question? I choose Felix! he screamed.

-That's not an answer, he said as the pommel of his sword hit the ground.

The sound rang in Changbin's ears as a hundred of bell tolls.

-I heard that before... he furrowed his eyebrows. It's a dream, he slowly realized. Miyeon!

He suddenly woke up as Felix and Hyunjin were checking on him.

-Are you alright, man? Hyunjin helped him get up.

-Yeah... just a bad dream.

-Welcome back, young master! Miyeon bowed to the prince of the Underworld.

-Was the nightmare necessary?

-Oh, that wasn't me. You fell right into the Styx. Mom couldn't help herself but check your identity. There are plenty who try to fool us these days. Take Hermes as example.

-She's right. We had to fish you out of the river, Hyunjin confirmed Miyeon's story.

-Thanks, I guess.

-I am lady Miyeon, daughter of the River Styx and the almighty titan Pallas, she introduced herself. Oh my... she stared at Felix. A human venturing here. That reminds me of Orpheus. Even though Orpheus had some godly blood in him and his wife was a nymph. Young master, how could you lead someone like him here with no protection on? Poor boy will wither to death.

-What? Felix widened his eyes in fear.

-Is there any way he can be spared? Hyunjin asked the lady.

-Of course it is! He just needs to become young master's bride, she said it so casually while Changbin spat out all he had left of the river in his lungs.

-WHAT? Changbin asked.

-Well, he can't eat pomegranate. You want him to go back up, don't you?

-That's the whole plan, Changbin said. We need to get out of Tartarus so I can open a portal.

-Then he must wear your fire crown, young master. And I doubt he's royal blood. He needs to marry you to become a prince. So the crown fits, she explained like it was common knowledge.

-You've got to be kidding me... Changbin's jaw dropped to the floor.

-How romantic! Hyunjin clapped in excitement.

-Well shit...

Changbin took a deep breath before turning towards Felix.

-You can say no. You do not need to do this.

-But if you don't, you'll die, Miyeon added. Felix watched them all with fear in his eyes.

-Don't stare! Ask him the right way! Hyunjin pushed Changbin forward.

-What?

-You'll live thousands of years here. He has one. And you're about to seal his fate to yours. Behave like a gentleman and drop on your knees, Your Highness!

Changbin kneeled down and took Felix's hand in his owns.

-Ahm... Would you... Would you like to be my husband, Felix? Like that? he turned to Hyunjin.

-Zeus is more romantic than you.

-Well duh! He had so many lovers. I've got none! None!

-That explains a lot, Hyunjin mumbled.

-Okay, what do I do next? How do I give him the crown? Changbin asked Miyeon.

-After he says yes, you two shall kiss.

-Are you sure you're not making things up? Changbin asked her desperately.

-Those are the rules, young master. You wanna save his life, give him a part of you.

-Felix? I wanna help you. You need to allow me to do so. And I'm really sorry for all this inconvenience. We'll divorce right we'll get out of here. I promise! Well?

-I... I can't breathe, he dropped in Changbin's arms.

-Woah! Felix? Felix! Say yes! Please, Felix! Just say yes! he started panicking.

-Yes...

Changbin looked at Hyunjin and Miyeon before placing his hand on Felix's cheek and rubbing it with his thumb.

-That's not how I imagined it... he whispered before pressing his lips against Felix's.

His blue flame crown appeared instantly above Felix's head as the younger opened his eyes and melted in the kiss.

-I knew they were perfect for each other, Hyunjin nudged Miyeon with his elbow.

He had a proud smirk on his face like he knew all along that this would happen.

-Are you alright? Changbin asked after their lips parted.

Felix felt his face burning. He was so embarrassed yet so heated.

He looked at Changbin and dragged him closer for another kiss. It was like he tasted poison for the first time. He couldn't stop wanting more.

After they broke the kiss, Felix regained his strength and got on his feet again.

He saw Changbin reaching his hand towards him, waiting for the boy to grab it.

-Shall we go? he took Felix's hand and kissed the back of it.

-Yeah. Before Seungmin finds us, Felix smiled slightly and walked with the others across the river.