Play with me

-Are you alright? Hyunjin asked Felix who seemed a bit down.

-Yeah... What did you ask the Fates?

-I asked them if we will find the box, Hyunjin lied.

It was safer for Felix to be clueless about it for the moment.

-And?

-We will, he smiled.

-That's a relief. I can't help but think I'm the one dragging everyone down. You guys always protect me. I'm useless.

-Only if you knew, kid, Hyunjin mumbled.

-What?

-Nothing. It's natural for us to protect you. You're our friend... But that's not what bothers you, isn't it? Is it Changbin?

-He's very...

-Intense?

-Confusing, Felix confessed. One moment he kisses me then he complains about me being his husband and then breaks his thread with his soulmate. I don't understand. He acts like he hates me now. I wanna know what did I do.

-Then ask him. He'll open up to you.

-Can you... Can you feel love? You're son of Aphrodite, right? Can you see it?

-I can.

-Is it... Is it there? Felix asked shyly.

-Felix, I know I haven't asked you yet and I would like a clear answer. Do you have feelings for Changbin?

-I...

Suddenly something interrupted their conversation.

A song played at the piano filled the morbid silence.

-What's that? Hyunjin put his arm around Felix's shoulder to protect him.

-Cover your ears! Changbin warned them.

-What? Why?

-Do it!

Hyunjin didn't question it further and obeyed after he made sure Felix did as well.

They walked forward and, behind a hill, they saw a little girl playing at the paino in the middle of a swamp.

She had a white dress on with mud on the bottom of it and a white bow tied on her pitch black hair.

When she noticed them, she stopped playing and skipped towards them.

-It's not fun if you cover your ears, she pouted.

-What is a little girl like her doing here? Hyunjin asked.

-That's what I wanna know too, Changbin replied skeptical. The song you just played... You wanted to kill us. Why?

-Papa said I can only play with the dead, she leaned back and forth like a bored kid. I needed new puppets.

-Papa? Who's that?

-Yuqi! Where did you go? a familiar voice startled everyone.

-Big brother! she ran back to Jisung and hugged his legs as she couldn't reach higher.

-Jisung? What in the name of Zeus are you doing here? Hyunjin widened his eyes.

-Me? What are YOU doing here? And to mess with Yuqi? What, are you suicidal?

-We got attacked and now we're stuck here, Felix explained. Is she a daughter of a god as well? he looked curiously at the girl.

-Yuqi? Jisung crouched down to be at her level. I want your adult form now. Can I talk to her?