Heracles's saviour

-They are the monsters! Kill them! the lady from before pointed at them and grabbed the boy by the sleeve.

Wooyoung was left speechless by the beauty he had in front of him.

Not even ten thousand of his father's arrows could strike him harder than the overwhelming feeling he had when he locked eyed with the young man.

-We are not here to harm you! Jeongin spoke up. Allow us to introduce ourselves before doing something reckless.

-Go ahead, the man nodded.

-We are all Gods and a mortal companion. We were searching for a relicque and nothing more.

-They hold the poor boy hostage! the woman kept screaming.

-I'm not a hostage! Felix clarified. They are my friends!

-Is that true? the man rose an eyebrow.

-Yes. I am his guardian, Changbin stepped forward, which took Felix aback.

-I will handle them, miss. Please return to your household! he said as calmly and gently as possible.

Wooyoung followed each of his moves, mesmerised by his whole presence.

-My name is San, child of Heracles and Megara, he introduced himself. I apologise on her behalf. This village has been threatened by wild animals lately and they all blame the gods.

-That's why they call you "their saviour". You keep the predators away, Jeongin added.

-I'm just helping out a bit. I didn't get your name though.

-Jeongin. Son of Hermes.

-The messenger of the gods. How lovely. Your wings are impressive, I dare to say.

-Thank you! He is Hyunjin, son of Aphrodite.

-Not surprising if I take a good look at him.

-He is Changbin, son of Hades and Persephone.

-The Prince of Underworld. An honour to meet you.

-Our mortal friend: Felix, Jeongin added.

-You do not look ordinary.

-I've been told that a lot lately, Felix smiled.

-And you? San moved his gaze to Wooyoung who was still frozen.

-Ahm... Wooyoung. Son of Eros and Psyche.

-Psyche? I've heard the story before. Wasn't Eros the son of Aphrodite?

-Not quite, Jeongin chimed in. The mortals often confuse the origins of the gods. Eros is also a primordial god, son of Chronos. People just wanted to reason Aphrodite's acts of jealousy towards Psyche.

-I understand. I apologise for mistaking the legends. If you're son of Eros, I suppose this one belongs to you, San took an arrow from his bag and handed it to the boy. It hit me right in the back. Am I the next target of love? he said jokingly.

-As a matter of fact, you are, Wooyoung internally slapped himself to get it together. We must find your partner.

-Be my guest, San shrugged.

-Would you want to do it with me?

-Do what? San asked scared.

-Launch the arrow, what else?

-Right, San coughed in embarrassment. Sure.

-Have you used an arrow before?

-A few while training with my father.