Mortal enemies

-We should get going then, Jeongin turned around to search for the best way of moving forward.

Suddenly a loud bang made them all flinch.

-What was that? Felix asked scared.

-Two gods, Jeongin replied, feeling their energies overflowing. Watch out!

A body came towards them with an unimaginable speed, leaving a deep trail in the ground and stopping 6 feets away from the group.

Then the man disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Felix opened his eyes and found himself in Changbin's arms who picked up the human to protect him.

They all ran to the edge of the hill to watch the two figures fighting each other with deadly attacks.

-If they don't stop, they'll destroy the whole plain, Jeongin uttered, enraged by how irresponsible some gods can be.

-I can stop them, Changbin smirked. Birdy, can you take me in the middle of the action?

-I'm not „Birdy", Jeongin replied offended. And you want me to take you there? Between them? Are you serious?

-Trust me, he winked. Here! he turned towards Hyunjin and placed Felix carefully in the other's arms who was barely able to sustain him. Take care of the him. This should be fun, he placed his hand on Jeongin's shoulder and in a second they flew right in the middle of the fights.

Changbin hit the ground with both his fists, creating crack from where two waves of blue fire erupted.

The two gods stopped in shock.

When the fire curtains disappeared slowly and Hyunjin and Felix managed to get close enough to look at the new gods' faces, Changbin started scoffing.

-It's been a while, Minho! Changbin looked to the right where the older was panting with bruises all over his body.

-Changbin? he furrowed his eyebrows.

Jeongin analysed him from head to toe before reaching a conclusion.

-Son of Ares, the god of war. Am I right?

-You sure are, Changbin said very amused of the encounter.

-However, I cannot recognise the other one, Jeongin added.

-Can't blame you. Who would want to remember the bastard of a father he has. A shame to the Gods, right? he asked pushing his buttons.

-Shut up! the god threw a ball of fire towards Changbin who dodged with no problems.

-Take it easy, Jisung! Minho is your enemy, not me. Everyone, Changbin turned towards the other. He is Jisung, son of Prometheus.

-The one who stole the fire? Felix asked excited.

-Indeed. And since Zeus is Minho's grandfather, these two are at each other's necks day and night. We all know what Zeus did to Prometheus.

-He deserved it, Minho smirked devilish.

-Have your liver eaten everyday and then we'll talk! Jisung screamed back at him.

Felix sneaked between Hyunjin and the others and went directly to Minho.

-Son of Ares, you said?

The older took his sword and swung it in the air.

Jeongin and Hyunjin noticed it and formed a wall between the two.

-Don't you dare touch him! Jeongin groaned.

-What are you? His baby-sitters?

The two looked at each other a bit aback.