The call of power

-What in the name of Zeus is that? Changbin widened his eyes at the sight of immense roots coming from inside the ground to attack them.

Only a violently alert melody could be heard in the background as they tried to avoid being impaled by the nature itself.

-It's the son of Orpheus, Jeongin explained. He can control nature with his voice just like his father.

-Jisung is still with him, Minho clenched his fists, feeling the fear of losing his loved one creeping in.

-You and I take this guy down. Changbin and Felix go and find Hyunjin. Deal?

-Heared you loud and clear, Birdie, Changbin took Felix and ran away from the scene.

Jeongin looked and Minho before stepping inside the giant forest grown by Chan. They didn't know what to expect, the village was crushed entirely by the lianas and trees, yet they had no choice but to adventure there and search for their friend.

-Jisung? Jisung, please answer me! I beg you! Please!

-Welcome to my haven! Do you like it? Chan showed up from behind.

-Where's Jisung? Minho pointed the sword towards him.

-He actually helped a lot with building this place. I know I am smart enough to remember that the son of Prometheus can amplify our powers.

-Did you know that? Jeongin turned to Minho who looked as shocked as him.

-N-no. He never mentioned that.

-Told you I'm smarter, Chan smirked. I am also benevolent. I let son of Ares go if you fight with me, Jeongin. After all, this is between me and you.

-I'm not leaving without Jisung, Minho replied more heated than ever.

-Very well. It won't be a problem to destroy you both.

The roots rose from the ground and pierced through the air like two arrows aiming for them.

Minho took Jeongin by the wrist and teleported both of them away again and again and again.

-I've got an idea, he pushed Jeongin away as a tree fell between them.

When Chan peeked to see if they were still alive, he was faced with two Jeongins.

-Ah, such an annoying trick, God killer...

One branch was cut by Minho sword while the other dragged Jeongin inside the dark forest where he was locked in a tree prison.

As he looked around to find a way out he felt Prometheus' signature above him.

-Jisung?

-Jeongin? He caught you too?

-Why is he doing this? Did he tell you something?

-He said it's his destiny to kill you. Can you get me down of here? he shifted slightly, afraid not to make the branches tighter around his torso.

-I wish I could... Jeongin tried to think of a solution. Why can't you shrimp out of there?

-The forest is alive. The branches will feel my movement and crush me like a bug. They need to be cut, Jisung explained.

-Well, that kills my plan, Jeongin sighed. It would have been a good moment to have Hyunjin's daggers with me... he mumbled before realizing he still had the shield with him.

He pressed the center button and watched the shield turn into its original shape.

He took a few steps back before attaching the green prison with the sharp iron edges until he cut his way to freedom.