The North Mountain

-You... You did it for me? You attacked him for me? Why? Jeongin was left speechless by Hyunjin's confession.

-Because I love you, Hyunjin shrugged. I couldn't stand him bad mouthing you.

-You're such a child, Jeongin wrapped his arms around his neck in a tight hug. Idiot... He wanted some friends as well.

-I know... Now I know my judgment was beyond wrong. Unspeakable.

-Then apologise. Start over. You can still build on top of the ruins.

-I'll try, Hyunjin flashed a quick smile.

-Where the fuck are they? Jeongin yelled.

-You cursed, Hyunjin laughed. The colocvial language is surely appealing in this kind of situations.

-Hyunjin.

-Yeah?

-WE LOST 4 LIVING CREATURES! In 5 minutes. On a snow mountain. And one of them is a human who doesn't resist to this low temperatures.

-Oh.

-He will freeze to death if we don't find him. Also...

-Also what?

-This is the North Mountain.

-Which means?

-Here lays the son of Boreas and Oreithyia.

-Oh, Hyunjin's eyes widened in realisation.

-Yeah! Oh! We need to find Felix before he does.

Screams of battle and weapons clashing filled Felix's head in the form of an atrocious nightmare.

When he woke up he felt the cold drops of sweat stinging his blue pale skin.

He looked around and saw only ice. Walls of ice surrounding him. With every expiration he could see his breath.

-You're awake!

Felix looked to the right and met with a half human half God with black strains falling somewhere above his shoulders, blue eyes, purple tunic and a beautiful pair of white wings. Way bigger than Jeongin's. Way powerful.

-Who are you?

-I'm Beomgyu.

-Where are my friends? Felix looked around confused. What happened?

-Hopefully they are dead. But who needs them, right? I can be your new friend.

-I can be your friend. But I also wanna make sure my other friends are alright. Please tell me what you did to them, Felix tried to keep himself calm.

-They are buried in the snow. They already have too many friends. Why should I give them another one when I have none?

-You don't have friends?

-No. I am alone here.

-Why? Why do you stay here?

-My father told me to. This is the only place I can't hurt anybody. It's provisory until I learn to control my abilities.

-How long have you been here? Felix stared at the scratches on the walls.

-Years. I don't know. But I am not ready yet.

-How do you know that?

-Because outside it's scary. I'm not ready, he replied with pure fear in his sparkly eyes.

-And your parents? Do they visit you?

-They are busy. My father is responsible for the North wind and the arrival of winter. My mother is forced to stay with him every second of her life. She told me she has been abducted and forced to have me. She is not very fond of me.