Calliope's village

-We're almost off the mountain and we haven't found anything useful about where are the missing gods or the box, Changbin complained.

-You've been whining like a baby for the past two hours, Jeongin groaned. Shut up!

Felix was amused of them bickering. It kept the atmosphere alive.

Suddenly a sweet melody filled his ears like honey.

He turned around and followed the voice until he came in sight with a beautiful woman picking up vegetables from under the snow and putting them in her little basket.

Her hair was long, healthy and shiny. Her pink gown was flattering her body shape and on top of her head she had a crown of flowers. She looked like a picture coming to life.

-Felix? Don't part from us without saying something. We are worried! Jeongin scolded him. What are you- his voice stopped in his throat as he glanced at the woman.

-What? What do you see? Felix shook him.

-Apollo's signature.

They both went down to talk to her right before she turned to leave.

-Hello? Jeongin rushed to her. Hi!

She backed off in surprise.

-Good morning! Can I help you?

-Yes! You- What do I see Apollo's signature on you?

-What?

-He meant... Who are your parents? Felix added.

-Why do you must know?

-We are looking for Apollo. He's gone missing and we were sent to find him, Jeongin explained.

-Everyone is looking for Apollo these days.

-Everyone? Felix asked.

-A woman came a few days ago to ask me the same thing.

-Hecate...Jeongin whispered. Therefore you don't know where is he.

-I do not. He may be my father, but- Oops! she gasped when he realised what she revealed.

-Your father? But Apollo was... You're daughter of Calliope! Felix concluded. That's why you sing so beautifully.

-Well thank you! Indeed I am. I am Lia.

-I'm Jeongin, son of Hermes. He's Felix, fully human.

-You climbed the mountain all the way up? she looked at their traces in the snow.

-Yes. From the other side.

-You must be exhausted. I know I am after coming this far, but I need to get food for the villagers.

-There's a village?

-Oh, yes. Close. Join me and rest for a bit.

They all arrived at the village and were pleased with the view of Greeks smiling and enjoying themselves in a hot day of spring.

Nothing unusual. On the right there were kids gathered to listen to old legends sung by a man with a harp.

The grownups were working to offer them food every day. Every one passing by was welcoming them or greeting.

So much happiness in such small corner of the world.

-Something does not feel right, Jeongin frowned. Why are they all smiling?

-Come on, Innie! They are just happy with their simple lives. What's wrong with that? Hyunjin asked.

-I have a bad feeling about this.