Jeongin versus Seungmin

-Jisung? Can I ask you something? Felix struggled to carry Yuqi's sword in his hand.

-Of course!

-Why are you here? I thought you were with Minho.

-Me and him are not meant to be together. All the odds are against us. I suppose... here is when I feel at peace. Home. Because everything stops. Time stops. Up there everything moves so fast. People die and I can't do anything but watch them. It's not the fact that Minho and I will never be happy together that haunts me. It's the fact that one day I'll watch him die. If he were to pick being a god of war, I would had watched him from afar and that would had been enough, but he's going to choose to be a nymph. He'll perish under my eyes and I can't even have the certainty that we'll meet again in the afterlife, Jisung felt tears building up in his eyes. How can a feeling so mundane have this much power over a titan and a god? How can a feeling described so beautifully by humans create such a terrible storm in my soul? And how can I not hate it even though I'm in pain?

-That's what love does to people, Felix caressed his back slowly. We're all equal before its power. I can only pray that you and Minho will always find your way back to each other.

-You two stay aside, Jeongin took his shield in his right hand and stretched his wings.

-Are you mad? He's the son of Tartarus! A part of the Underworld, Minho tried to convince Jeongin to let him join him in the fight.

-Maybe us 3 can- Chan tried to offer his help as well, but Jeongin refused it instantly.

-I want to fight him personally. I may lose, but I need this. For Hyunjin, he let out a nervous sigh.

-What a brave thing to say, son of Hermes! I respect the dignity you show in your last moments. Too bad those will be short, Seungmin smirked. Consider yourself lucky to become Athena's sacrifice. One of many, at least.

Seungmin held Nemesis's sword. He swung it in the air and sliced through the air, the blade clashing with Jeongin's shield right above his head.

-All I have to do is crack your shield and you're mine. I'll make sure Hyunjin sees your body afterwards.

-You talk too much for someone trained by a god of war and a master of strategy, Jeongin used his wings to pull himself back.

Seungmin, who had put all his force into his sword to crack the shiled, lost his balance as soon as Jeongin retreated.

Jeongin took the opportunity and flew above his enemy only to win himself some time to think of a plan.

"Think, Jeongin! Think! Nemesis can bring bad luck and can punish you for your sins. She has super strength and a lot of weaponry. You are the son of a messenger who flies after women and makes stupid deals that get him in trouble. What chances do you have?" Jeongin said in his mind.

-Punishment, huh? How hypocritical of you to punish me for nothing?

-You think so highly of yourself? Seungmin scoffed.

-I believe I did nothing wrong. Especially to you. Hyunjin chose me because I was the only one that saw his potential. That encouraged him to follow his dreams. That didn't care who his mother was. And if Athena is mad enough at him for losing the box to the point of sending her adoptive son to exterminate him, then I'll give you a new riddle: why did she have the box in the first place?

-Zeus gave it to her.

-That's not true. The box was on Earth ever since Pandora opened it.

-You're trying to twist my mind! It won't work. You can't make me doubt my loyalty towards her, Seungmin threw his sword in the air and slightly cut Jeongin's shoulder as the latter tried to dodge the impact.