𝟏. ❙𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏

❝ 𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

❝ 𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑴𝑬
𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏

❛ i don't know where it starts, but it ends with you and me ❜

        𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑌 𝑃𝐸𝑂𝑃𝐿𝐸 𝐺𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻 life without making any kind of impact. They live their normal lives and go on to do normal things without ever drawing attention to themselves, while there are also people like celebrities. A spotlight over them at all times, attention everywhere they turn. But what most seem to forget is that not all celebrities are good.

Some catch attention for all the horrible acts of violence they have cursed onto people. These seekers of the spotlight harm these poor, innocent victims and cause them to live with that memory for the rest of their lives.

Valentina has never let her trauma get the best of her. She has gotten past it, she has learned to live with her memories and now, Valentina has promised herself that she would never let what happened to her happen to anyone else.

Valentina's special talent for analysis has left her to be desired by many special organisations. With her unique intelligence, Valentina has created quite the resume. A licensed therapist, a PhD in human behaviour and the well known, genuine ability to be able to read people like an open picture book.

Valentina had been offered a makeshift interview for the Behaviour Analysis Unit in Quantico, Virginia. This interview was meant to see how Valentina would work with the BAU team and whether or not she's a genuine asset. Aaron Hotchner was waiting for her in a private unit of the airport so that they could head out to Seattle from Quantico.

"Ms. Barnes." A commanding voice spoke from behind where she was sitting. Valentina got to her feet and turned to meet a tall, dark haired man. He clearly commanded power.

"Agent Hotchner." Valentina greeted as the two shook hands. "Hotch will do just fine. It's nice to finally meet you. The team and myself are looking forward to getting to know you and your strategies more thoroughly. Please, follow me, the rest of the team is anxious to meet you."